My family of four stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and 3 days. We love the location, and the room has enough space for the 4 of us. They have a sitting/dining area where you can eat your to go meal. We stayed on the 9th floor and we were close enough to the vending machine, laundry area ( 2 washing machines and 2 dyers, coin operated.) The hotel is walking distance to Heavenly village and shops. They offer free breakfast, and the food is just alright. The staff are ok and friendly. And they have an indoor heated pool but it was a bit crowded when we came. Overall, we had a nice stay and we will come back to our future visit in South Lake Tahoe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is South Lake Tahoe's only all-suite lodging option. Located at the base of Heavenly Mountain Resort and moments from world-class gaming, dining, ice-skating, golf, shopping, hiking, biking, entertainment, and lake activities. Our stylish Lake Tahoe accommodations are perfect for families, corporate meetings & retreats, social functions, groups, Weddings, or an adventure vacation. Every hotel reservation at Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel includes a comfortable two-room suite, free breakfast buffet, and a nightly happy hour. Discover this outstanding Lake Tahoe lodging resort and destination, make your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Embassy Suites South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Embassy Suites