Old Embassy Suites.
I was put in "just remodeled" room on the 5th floor, yet none of the furniture was new and the bathroom was 1980s at best. The carpet was new! The toilet flushed constantly. The sofa bed was dirty. The leather chair had holes worn through.
Breakfast was free but not worth the price. Food wasn't kept fresh and coffee was bottom-of-the-barrel. Even the 12-year-old noticed and commented "this food isn't very good."
Nickel-n-dime ya to death. Wifi $12 per day, valet parking $25 per day.
Pool was nice. Hot tub was hot! Desk staff were friendly. Concierge was very nice, and he hooked me up with one of those rip-off timeshare "tours."
If you can get a super price for this hotel go for it, but shop around.
Location is perfect and my price was good, so I'm not too disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe
- Embassy Suites South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.