First of all, I was a little worried about staying at this hotel since it is no longer part of the Embassy Suites brand; however, our stay was very nice and comfortable. The buffet breakfast is a wonderful addition. Our 2 small children loved all the options: fresh fruit, different kinds of juices, fresh cooked eggs, potatoes, french toast, and more. In addition, snacks are offered from between 4:30 and 6: 00p.m. the perfect time to grab a quick bite.
The hotel staff was also very friendly and willing to help assist us with any of our needs. The concierge was great! He pointed out a wonderful beach we could take our small children to and we got to look at all the beautiful scenery along the way. (It was probably about a 40 minute walk to the beach, so a stroller would be advised if you have younger children, but the views could not be beat.)
We also dined at the cafe downstairs. The food was reasonably priced and they have a special for each day of the week. They rooms are very comfortable and our children loved that they had their own bed with their own television. The only negative I have on this hotel is that our bathroom was a bit outdated. It could use a new tub and tile. But, overall way worth the trip.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Hotel South Lake Tahoe
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe Hotel
- Embassy Suites Lake Tahoe
- Embassy Suites South Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe Embassy Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.