“Massage” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: BioSpirit provides massage, facials and body treatments that encourage your body and spirit to restore and rebuild vitality and energy:
Benicia
“Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

had the pleasure of a massage at Bio Spirit in South Lake Tahoe. Great massage, well worth the money.

Visited October 2012

South Lake Tahoe, California
13 attraction reviews
“Formerly Shannon's Day Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I got the Swedish massage, and it was very good. They are thorough with asking questions to make sure you get a good experience. They have a steam room too which is really nice. Very professional and relaxing. Nice atmosphere.

Modesto, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Restful rejuvenation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We received excellent, courteous, personalized service, from the phone call to make reservations to the welcoming environment and relaxing massage at Bio-Spirit. Theresa explained services in detail and was so friendly and hospitable upon our arrival.

We began with the eucalyptus steam room--aahh--then were greeted by Koko and Kristen for our Couples massage. It was a wonderfully, relaxing experience, tailored for each of us. My husband enjoyed the deep tissue massage while I received the Anti-stress relaxation massage. An added bonus was the Warm River Rocks--sublime--a must for our next visit!

...now if only we had a limo to drive us back to our hotel after such pampering!

Visited September 2012
6 attraction reviews
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

This was a new experience for me - a body treatment. First I had a scrub and then a mud wrap. The gals were very helpful in helping me determine what would be best for my poor skin. The treatments were well done and felt amazing. I definitely felt pampered and everything was done very respectfully. Thanks for the great service!

Visited August 2012
san francisco CA
4 attraction reviews
“Very enjoyable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

My husband & I were able to make last minute reservations for a couples massage. The staff was very pleasant and the space was clean & inviting. Coco & Jennifer gave us great massages. We used to go to Massage Therapy Cottage which has closed. We're happy to have found a new day spa in Tahoe. We will definitely return here on our next visit.

Visited August 2012