“Amazing thai food” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: NEW OWNERSHIP, BETTER SERVICE, GREAT AUTHENTIC FOOD....
Folsom, California
“Amazing thai food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2015

Small restaurant with nice decor. The menu was good with lot of vegetarian options which suited us. The food was one of the best we have had in the tahoe area.

Visited May 2015

Pasco, Washington
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2015

I've been here twice and both times I had a fantastic experience. The atmosphere is cozy, the service is top notch, and the food is among the best Thai I have ever had.

One word of caution: when you ask for spicy, they make it SPICY. This is great for someone like myself who loves spicy food, but if you don't like it spicy, make sure you order accordingly.

Highly recommended and now a regular stop for me whenever I am in the area.

“Fantastic Thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2015

We dined here a couple of evenings ago. Barely snagged a parking spot in the not-big-enough parking lot. Service was excellent and prompt. We enjoyed red curry with chicken, eggplant, veggies and traditional chicken pad thai. Both were excellent, but the pad thai was probably the best I've ever had. Waitstaff was professional and almost sweet. We would absolutely dine here again and heartily recommend it.

“Very tasty, but slow service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2015

After the diner food and pizza, we decided we'd try something different and we weren't disappointed. While the service was quite slow, the food was very good. Hubby and I both had pad thai. I'm not a huge fan of pad thai so I wasn't used to the different flavors but it was really good. He enjoyed his thai iced tea and said we would have to come back the next chance.

• Visited April 2015
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“First time to visit and enjoyed very much”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2015 via mobile

Loved our dinner of Chicken Curry, fantastic. Went back for lunch next day it was so good. However not as crazy about the Pad Thai. Have had it with fresh bean sprouts so like that better than stir fried. Mangoes and sticky rice unbeatable.

Visited April 2015