“Good food by freezing cold!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: NEW OWNERSHIP, BETTER SERVICE, GREAT AUTHENTIC FOOD....
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Good food by freezing cold!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

We went one evening in early December and although the food was very good and the service excellent, the room was very cold and everyone (including us) was wearing coats. The staff didn't apologise so I assume there wasn't anything wrong with the heating!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Diego, California
“great authentic thai food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Went to eat here for lunch, was great authentic thai food. I had the hangover noodles commonly referreds as drunken noodles and my husband had the pad thai. Both tasted great, the waitress and I think the owner were very nice. I love real thai food and can stand restaurants that don't serve up authentic food but this place did. You also get a good tasting soup before your meal and a good sized thai iced coffee for only two bucks.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Prescott, Arizona
“Best curry we have had”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Amazing grilled duck curry and Panang curry. They have brown rice, which is awesome. Be careful with the spice level. Number 3 is pretty spicy but just right for my girl although she did pick out a few big hunks of peppers. I had level 2 and it was plenty spicy: just right. The atmosphere is nothing special but the service is friendly and attentive. Be prepared for a wait on weekend evenings or call ahead (it is deservedly busy).

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santa Clarita, California
“Came for the soup, loved the duck!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

It is cold in Tahoe in winter and tom yum goong soup just seemed to beckon to us. We started with the soup, then decided on the "Hermes" special - roast duck in black pepper sauce (mushrooms, asparagus, etc). Both were excellent! The restaurant is pine paneled, well suited for Lake Tahoe with beautiful Thai decor. Definitely will return to this jewel!

Visited November 2013
Bloomington, Indiana
“Slow service, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

If you like Thai iced tea make sure you get it here. The pork pad Thai was very tasty. I like spicy pad Thai but the 3 star was a bit much. When I go back I will defiantly be doing the 2 star. The spring rolls are not fried so be prepared for very heathy spring rolls. Of the few times that our waitress came to our table I think I called her over all but one time. They most certainly need to work on the customer service aspect of their restaurant.