“Great food at a reasonable price!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Phoenix, AZ
“Great food at a reasonable price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had read reviews of this place online, and decided that I had to give them a try when I was in Lake Tahoe for vacation, and was glad that I did!

Tucked away in a small strip mall that is about 10-15 minutes from the casinos in Stateline, this place is a gem. The menu is authentic, and not at all expensive like so many places in the area.

I had a Lamb Gyros sandwich and Artemis Fries, which I ordered to take back to my hotel room. Even with a to go order, it was roughly a 20-minute wait, which was not really an issue... if anything, it told me that everything was made fresh.

They have a good selection of beer and wine available, so if you did choose to do to go, you can have a beverage while you wait.

It was one of the best Gyros sandwiches I've ever had, and will definitely return next time I am in the area on vacation next year!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

San Francisco, California
“Excellent Greek Food and not expensive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Every time we stay in Tahoe we go here to eat. The food is excellent. Fresh and yummy. Not expensive. But be aware it's a small place that fills up quickly. Go early or you will need to wait.

Visited February 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“Nice Change of Pace in South Lake Tahoe”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We were looking for something between high dining and bar food. This was a great choice! The menu was loaded with delicious sounding Mediterranean dishes. We had falafel and calamari appetizers which were very good. My sons enjoyed their entrees but my stuffed chicken breast was a little overcooked and dry. When I mentioned this to our waitress she offered to have another dish prepared, which I declined. She was very apologetic and insisted in taking the dish off of our bill and offering a complimentary dessert. I would definately give this place another try

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good food and Nice people!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

We ate here as a family.
It's a smaller place that fills up quick. The menu was varied and focuses on Mediterranean food. The food was great and we didn't have to wait long for service either. It's a good place for families too. I plan on returning!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sunnyvale, California
“All soo good!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Everything we ordered was awesome! Lentil soup, Babaghanoush, Dolmas, Duck Pita, Lamb Gyros and the most amazing hot chocolate ever with cinnemon n freshly made whipped cream. They were out of hot chocolate but the waitress, Karen, has someone run acroos the parking lot to a little shop and get some more. She earned her tip!! Cafe atmosphere! Clean & friendly.

• Visited December 2013