“They dropped our reservation.” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Sacramento, California
“They dropped our reservation.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We booked a party of 10 based on Trip Advisor ratings. Since we're a large group, we confirmed it, but when we arrived, they first argued about the spelling of our name and then told us they couldn't accommodate our party. Thankfully, Scusa Italiano was just down the street and welcomed us with a great meal.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Lexington, Massachusetts
“Good Greek Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here one night during our trip to South Lake Tahoe. We came early because we were warned that the place gets full fast. We were seated immediately. Service was a little slow but we were in no hurry. I had the greek salad and it was good. It seemed a bit tart but otherwise was enjoyable. My husband had the chicken gyros and loved it. We both ordered appetizers as well. My husband had the tzaziki and I had the saganaki. I was a bit disappointed in the saganaki. It wasn't nearly as warm as I would've liked and didn't have nearly enough lemon. And the only other saganaki I have is lit on fire in front of you.
We would definitely go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hollister, CA
“I had hoped for better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I really had my mouth watering for good Greek food when I chose this restaurant. First of all, you have to know that this is a painfully casual place and small with some outside picnic table seating. We were greeted first by being told they could not accept credit cards that night but were told there was an ATM across the street which was nice. The seats are uncomfortable and they do not take reservations unless you have 6 or more. We were seated next to the cashier so the during our whole meal, we had to hear about the credit card machine not working and had swarms of people coming in for take out. So would not recommend that table! The food was very average only and I was hugely disappointed. Will not recommend nor return.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Juan
“Great Greek Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

Living in Puerto Rico I rarely get great greek food. This was awesome food like I have had in Greece. I ate there twice with Daniel Hall and his family on vacation in Lake Tahoe.

Visited July 2013
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for dinner while visiting South Lake Tahoe, and thoroughly enjoyed our meal! Hummus was slightly off in texture but otherwise tasty. Had the spinach and feta stuffed chicken and lamb kabob entrees. Both were superb!! Would happily return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere