“Locals LOVE NY Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Highway 50
Description: We use the best ingredients found in the industry including, Stanislaus Tomato sauce, whole milk mozzarella, Truckee Sourdough bread, and fresh vegetables grown in California's Central Valley. We source as local as possible and are aware of our impact. We have developed a carbon analysis to understand our impact. Visit our Facebook page or stop by the parlor to offer feedback and learn of our results. When Size Matters - Our 15" Medium is Their Large. We have over 40 seats available at the parlor indoors and outdoors for your enjoyment. The HDTV plays the sports of your choice and the vibe is always Tahoe local. Free WiFi helps students, travelers, and professionals. We ride as hard as or harder than you and know how important it is to fill up on good food and beer after a long day in Tahoe. Dine-In, Take-out or Delivery be sure to treat yourself to the best pizza Tahoe has to offer.
Tahoelocal12345
“Locals LOVE NY Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2009

Anyone who had a bad experience here must have come on a bad day! I have an extra cheese and extra pepperoni pizza delivered at least once a week and couldn't read these reviews without adding my opinion because this pizza rules.

Having moved here from Chicago, I know my pizza and NY is the best in Tahoe without a doubt! As an 8 year local I thank god that NY Pizza is right up the street and know lots of other locals who agree.

50% Recommend
dukowsky
“Average Pizza But Don't pay lots!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2008

Had a coupon for NY Pizza in South Lake Tahoe so I paid less than $10. The pizza was average and the service was excellent. I wouldn't pay full prices but it was decent pizza. I grew up in NY eating pizza.

United States
“The Worst Pizza we've ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2008

If I could give them a '0' score I would. This place obviously caters to one time tourist customers. No local would ever go back after having a slice of their imitation pizza. The sauce, crust, you name it, it was really bad and pizza is hard to mess up. My boyfriend and I had the pizza delivered and we threw it in the garbage, it tasted really bad. I called New York Pizza back and told them that we were really disappointed with the pizza but they didn't care. They offered us a credit on our next pizza and I told him there wasn't going to be a next pizza and he hung up on me. Don't go here unless you want to be really dissappointed and pay too much on top of it.