“Tahoe Mountain Wedding Chapel did a great job for me.” 5 of 5 stars

877-277-4480
Website
Improve this listing
Sacramento, California
“Tahoe Mountain Wedding Chapel did a great job for me.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

Looked hard for a wedding venue and package that was everything I was looking for. Tahoe Mountain Wedding Chapel did an amazing job - food, venue, everything.
The entire staff took great care of us and our families on our wedding day. They provided options and resources to make it easy to plan every detail. They offered a number of different venues and packages so I could choose what would fit my group, and what we picked was perfect! The staff was super attentive and made sure that our guests and we enjoyed every moment without stressing.
I thought it was really unique that a wedding chapel would offer so much. I just went in there on a dare to see what a wedding chapel looked like. I didn't expect to find a place where they could plan a big wedding the way I wanted it, down to all the vendors and every detail, and provide such a pretty location away from the chapel scene.
Later on I took some friends there for just a little wedding, and they did a great job with that, too. Perfect spot, 10 minutes on a cliff overlooking the lake - awesome. It was all they wanted - and a little more.
For me, Tahoe Mountain Wedding Chapel proved themselves for handling weddings both large and small. Great job!

Visited July 2011

Sacramento
“Exactly what we wanted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

My husband and I just got married overlooking Emerald Bay. Everything was arranged by Cece at the Tahoe Mountain Wedding Chapel - she made the whole process very easy and stress free. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we could not ask for better service.

Visited August 2011
Newport Beach, California
“NIGHTMARE!!! UNREAL!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2011

I do not even know where to start! The women in charge of this company, Cece, is unbelievably rude. After she locks you in with the nonrefundable deposit ($2k for us), she gets beyond nasty when asked simple questions such as table & chair details, linen and dish details, etc. She is quick to reply to emails, but says one thing at one time, and then something completely different weeks later. She doubled her price on items we already discussed and when I brought up a copy of a previous email where she stated a different price she had no response.
Had I known what I was getting into we would have NEVER used this company!!! There are plenty of happy helpful companies willing to help and answer questions to make your day stress free. This is definitely NOT a company you can expect that from.

Visited March 2011
Ventura, California
“Yuk! Tahoe Wedding Chapel is the worst”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2011

Tahoe wedding chapel could quite possibly be the worst experience I have ever had dealing with a company. Cece the person I dealt with was not only the hardest person to talk to but she could never give me a straight answer for a basic straight forward question . Not only was she rude but she seemed to have a hard time being a professional. When I decided we weren't seeing eye to eye I politely wrote to cancel my service with her and she wrote back that she was happy to "get rid of me" and that she hoped that I had a "horrible wedding experience". Well if you ask me if I would have stayed with her and her company I would have had a horrible experience. Good luck to anyone that wishes to be ripped off by Tahoe wedding chapel.

Luckily, I found Murphy's Irish pub. Not only has Keith the owner been a dream come true, he's very pleasant to talk to, he has no problem giving a price right away and talking about details, like times, linens and food. Not like Tahoe Wedding Chapel.

P.S. If you get a package with T.W.C. make sure it includes chairs for you quest. I think Cece doesn't like people to be able to sit down and she seemed really pissed that my handicap father wouldn't have been able to stand for a ceremony.

Actual email from T.W.C

Re: Wedding package confirmation
From:
"ccbeat@charter.net" <ccbeat@charter.net>
View Contact
To: Andrea
Andrea I will be crediting your account back. I am glad be rid of you. I pray you have a truly horrible wedding experience!!!! You deserve it.

---- Andrea wrote:
> Alright Cece, I decided that I don't think we an see eye to eye with planning.
So, at this point we will no longer be needing you for our wedding needs. I will
be mailing you a cancellation letter today which falls into the 60-day
cancellation policy. Please forward a refund of the security deposit to.

Wow!!!!