“You'll not find a better tour - anywhere!” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Viator
$149*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Tahoe Photographic Tours is the first and most experienced personalized Scenic Guide and Photographic Service in Lake Tahoe. Our tours concentrate on showing you the very best of Tahoe. We take you to not only must-see Tahoe locations, but off the beaten path as well. We know the best spots, and when to be there. Whether you are a skilled photographer seeking out the most Photographic locations, an aspiring photographer, or just starting out; Tahoe Photographic Tours will help optimize your vacation time. Showcasing some of the best locations, you will see beautiful waterfalls, pristine forests, back country lakes, wildlife, high mountain vistas, and of course Lake Tahoe. Stunning photo opportunities abound. Since our tours are semi-private, we believe in letting you experience Tahoe at your pace. We allow plenty of time at each stop for you to relax and immerse yourself in the beautiful landscape around you and capture memorable images if you desire. From your first contact with us, you can expect excellence in service, photographs you will cherish for a lifetime and down-to-earth Tahoe hospitality.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Clearwater Beach, FL
“You'll not find a better tour - anywhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2010

This tour was spectacular. Everything about it was first class. Our guide Robin was congenial, informative and such a pleasing personality. Plus, Robin is a local and really did know the area and it's history. And more than anything she knew those special places for photo ops - most of those void of crowds and incredibly beautiful. These folks go out of their way to make sure you get a REAL taste of the beauty of Lake Tahoe. This is not a "fly by night" tour. Tahoe Photographic Tours is the real deal. Put it at the top of your list.

Illinois
9 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Time - Best Attraction in Tahoe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2010

My wife and I toured in mid April 2010. Everything from booking the tour to getting our pictures in the mail was excellent. The 5 star ratings are legit so don't miss this fantastic opportunity.

If you're not sure what this tour is all about it's simple. A friendly guide (we had Bob - who was awesome) picks you up in a SUV and takes you to places off the beaten path, gives you tons of interesting information and takes photos or your party in beautiful scenery. The photos are then sent to you on a DVD which can be printed at home or sent to an online store such as Shutterfly or Walmart for developing. I've added a photo that Bob took of my wife and I...so many more were taken and all turned out great.

My wfie and I went to several attractions while visiting Lake Tahoe (Gondola Ride, Snow Tubing, Snowmobiling, Drive around the Lake, Casinos, etc) and the Tahoe Photographic Tour was by far the best thing we did in a weeks stay.

This is unique attraction that has a lot to offer - highly recommended. Unforgettable!

Brooklyn, New York
10 attraction reviews
“Off the beaten path-- breathtaking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

I have been to Lake Tahoe many times but Greg took us off the beaten path.
We were picked up at our hotel on a timely basis and shared the tour with a couple from
Texas. Greg was a font of information and made two women in their 50's feel very
comfortable.
Everyone going out to Lake Tahoe should definately take this tour. The photos that were
taken during our trip will be a great reminder of many a breathtaking view!

Caddo Mills, TX
“A must-do for every photographer visiting Tahoe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2010

As an amateur photographer, I loved the tips I received on framing shots and the best way to use the settings on my camera. As a nature enthusiast, I appreciated the opportunity to see beautful scenary that I never would have found on my own just driving around. The small group and rides in the luxury SUV from site to site provided a great chance to meet some wonderful people and the shots that were taken of us were terrific. An awesome photo opportunity and a private photo shoot all in one!

Texas
“February 15th - Best Valentines Gift Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2010

My husband & I have been traveling to Tahoe every year for 6 years - this was by far the best experience! Craig was a fantastic guide, the scenery was beyond beautiful & the memories will last a lifetime. The pictures are just gourgeous. We will definately be back again! Thanks Craig & Keith!