“The Highlight of our Trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Tahoe Photographic Tours is the first and most experienced personalized Scenic Guide and Photographic Service in Lake Tahoe. Our tours concentrate on showing you the very best of Tahoe. We take you to not only must-see Tahoe locations, but off the beaten path as well. We know the best spots, and when to be there. Whether you are a skilled photographer seeking out the most Photographic locations, an aspiring photographer, or just starting out; Tahoe Photographic Tours will help optimize your vacation time. Showcasing some of the best locations, you will see beautiful waterfalls, pristine forests, back country lakes, wildlife, high mountain vistas, and of course Lake Tahoe. Stunning photo opportunities abound. Since our tours are semi-private, we believe in letting you experience Tahoe at your pace. We allow plenty of time at each stop for you to relax and immerse yourself in the beautiful landscape around you and capture memorable images if you desire. From your first contact with us, you can expect excellence in service, photographs you will cherish for a lifetime and down-to-earth Tahoe hospitality.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Oakhurst, CA
“The Highlight of our Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2009

We had the best time and saw sights we never would have known about otherwise! Bob was our tour guide. What a sweet and gracious man! The pictures we took and the ones we recieved turned out fabulous. This company is 1st class. Would not hesitate to recommend wholeheartedly!

Washington
“The photographic tour was a wonderful and unique experience that was captured in breathtaking photos.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

The title of my review sums up our experience. The photographic tour was a wonderful and unique experience that was captured in breathtaking photos.

I wanted to do something really special and non-traditional for my wedding so we asked Keith if we could perform our wedding ceremony at a location along his tour. Keith thought it was a great idea and he and his wife, Robin, were extremely accommodating, and helpful in planning this very special event.

Keith picked my family and I up in a clean, new SUV and drove us to several scenic locations around South Lake Tahoe to take photos. He took pictures of the entire family, not just my wife to be and I. Along the tour we stopped off at a very private and beautiful location where we met the wedding officiant. Keith took numerous photos to capture this very memorable moment.

After the ceremony we continued with our photo tour. Keith provided snacks to curb our appetite and allowed us to take a break along the way.

Besides taking high quality photos, Keith was a great tour guide!!! He took us to places we never would have visited on our own and told us a lot about the history of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding backcountry. He had a great sense of humor, was extremely professional and just a delight to be around. Keith had a lot of interesting personal adventure stories to share with us about his career as a wildlife photographer.

The tour lasted about 4.5 hours. We had such an enjoyable experience that time flew by. My parents, in-laws, wife and I all shared one comment sentiment about the photographic tour; we all had an unforgettable time and thought Keith and Robin were wonderful, very nice people.

A few days later, we received a CD with photos from our photographic tour in the mail. The pictures turned out great! The photos Keith took were amazing and having a professional photographer take photos of our entire wedding party insured all of us could be in the photos together. Keith definitely captured the moment with both candid and posed photos. This is an experience I will never forget and hope to one day do again. We highly recommend taking the tour if you are in the South Lake Tahoe area.

Houston
“Cannot miss this tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2009

I have visited Lake Tahoe numerous times over the past 20 years and three years ago on a ski trip, we saw the most amazing photographs and found out we could take a photographic tour with the photographer, Keith Price. My wife took his tour while my son and I skied. She had the best time and learned so much about a place she "thought" she knew. Keith takes you around the lake in his nice vehicle and makes numerous stops at many places you do not know are there. He first tells you a story about each location and then photographs you/your family with his professional cameras. He then gives you every picture on a disk for yours to do whatever, make singles or fantastic enlargements. Since that first tour my wife took (looking back, I missed out - I could have skied anytime), we went back the next year in the fall for a tour on our anniversary. What a great way to celebrate. Our tour caught some early snow, the lake salmon running, numerous birds and more locations we had never seen. Now almost two years later we just returned from Lake Tahoe and this time took a guided tour/hike up in the mountains with Keith Price when all the summer wild flowers are blooming. Keith has great tours all around the most beautiful lake and can customize a photographic tour depending on the season and advanced notice. After four tours Keith is no longer just a photographic tour guide, but now a very good friend!! If you go to Lake Tahoe any time of the year and do not schedule his tour, you really missed out.

San Diego
“Awesome Tour - Excellent Guide - Great Customer Service - Fabulous Photos!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2009

We did our tour on June 29th and Bob was our guide. We had an awesome tour and Bob; our guide did an excellent job of showing us the best of Lake Tahoe! When I had a problem with the spare battery for my camera, Bob let me borrow one of his extras (luckily we had the same camera batteries). I was able to take additional photos with my own camera. Just one more thing about Tahoe Photographic Tours that demonstrates their great customer service.

All the other great reviews about Tahoe Photographic Tours are correct...you need to do this if you visit Lake Tahoe!

The numerous photos taken by Bob were fabulous and arrived by mail five days after our tour. Thank you Bob and Tahoe Photographic Tours for the awesome tour, great service, wonderful memories and fabulous photos!

Chicago
9 attraction reviews
“Good way to see the beauty of Tahoe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2009

My wife and I did this tour in June and had a great time. We were driven to many beautiful sites we would not otherwise have known about and our tour guide Craig (Keith was not available) was knowledgeable about the area and enthusiastic about taking our pictures in all of the places we had visited. He is a funny and fun guy. You could tell that he wanted everyone to enjoy the beauty of this part of the country and that he cares deeply about the environment. Although there is some limited walking involved the tour was relaxing and snacks and water were provided. The tour lasts between 4- 5 hours. You get a CD with all your pictures on it as part of the tour fee. It was well worth the money and I will do it again next time I am out that way.