“Tahoe Photographic Tours” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Tahoe Photographic Tours is the first and most experienced personalized Scenic Guide and Photographic Service in Lake Tahoe. Our tours concentrate on showing you the very best of Tahoe. We take you to not only must-see Tahoe locations, but off the beaten path as well. We know the best spots, and when to be there. Whether you are a skilled photographer seeking out the most Photographic locations, an aspiring photographer, or just starting out; Tahoe Photographic Tours will help optimize your vacation time. Showcasing some of the best locations, you will see beautiful waterfalls, pristine forests, back country lakes, wildlife, high mountain vistas, and of course Lake Tahoe. Stunning photo opportunities abound. Since our tours are semi-private, we believe in letting you experience Tahoe at your pace. We allow plenty of time at each stop for you to relax and immerse yourself in the beautiful landscape around you and capture memorable images if you desire. From your first contact with us, you can expect excellence in service, photographs you will cherish for a lifetime and down-to-earth Tahoe hospitality.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Antonio, Texas
“Tahoe Photographic Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

The experience with Tahoe Photographic Tours can be summed up in one word..."AMAZING." Our guide/photographer Mike was hands down one of the most knowledgeable and insightful people we've met in a long while. He was well-versed on the area, extremely knowledgeable of the topography, polite, and a terrific photographer. We have added this tour as one of our most favorite outings ever. I can say without hesitation that I would wholeheartedly recommend this tour to anyone and will personally utilize their services again!

Visited March 2013
Keith P, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. thank you very much for taking the time to submit this wonderful review. It is our intent to exceed our guests expectations and it sounds like Mike did an excellent job as your guide. our staff is our most valuable asset and I appreciate the invaluable input that you provided regarding your experience with us. We look forward to providing you with it another unique experience should you return the Lake Tahoe.

“Great time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Got my senior pictures done with my girlfriend and they just did such a great job I can't believe it! They are just the nicest people and they take you to all those really great spots!! I had such a wonderful time I can't say enought great things about them!! I will definitely do it again!!

Visited April 2013
Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours Guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to write in this review. I'm so glad to hear that you are happy with your senior portraits. Creating senior portraits is a special moment as you will always have these images. We very much enjoyed taking you on tour and capturing your senior portraits at different locations.
Bedford
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Great day out today helped by gorgeous weather, we took the full 1 day tour all the way around the lake, lots of different views of the lake and great information given by Mike our guide with 34 years of local knowledge.
I would recommend this tour to anyone even if you aren't into photography but want a great tour of this beautiful lake.
We booked from the UK and can't fault the communication and service.
Many thanks to Mike, Robyn & Keith.

Visited April 2013
Keith P, Owner at Tahoe Photographic Tours, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit your review. Your input is invaluable and is a wonderful tool for maintaining guest service. I am glad that your guide Mike was so knowledgeable and took you to very unique locations around Lake Tahoe. Your photos turned out great and now you will be able to share Lake Tahoe with friends and family back home in England. Thank you again for your input and we look forward to showing you other aspects of the Tahoe area upon your next visit.
Cary, NC
“If you don't have a camera BUY ONE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I are advanced amateur photographers and booked this tour so we could take advantage of someone who knows the Lake Tahoe area. Keith was so sweet. He actually drove to meet us the day before our reservation and took us to two incredible spots on the house! When I told him my husband has MS and can't walk well he insisted on bringing him along for free and tailored the tour so he could come with us and enjoy the views of this amazing place. Keith is so passionate about making you happy. This tour is worth every penny if you love beautiful landscapes and want to take home memories that are just as beautiful!

Visited April 2013
Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest. Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review. It was truly a pleasure spending time with your party and sharing this wonderland we call home. It of Paramount importance that all guests have an exceptional experience. I'm so glad we were able to accommodate your husband's special needs and allow him to share in your adventure. Creating magic moments and lasting memories is what we are all about and I feel fortunate that we exceeded your expectations on your tour. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you upon your next visit.
San Francisco, California, United States
“One of my best day in Tahoe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My best friend booked a tour for 4 hours for herself and I decided to join her. We were picked up from our hotel by Dough and Linda who are very nice and very welcoming. They drove us to Emerald Bay to meet Keith; one of the most talented photographer i've ever met. =)

They took us to places and spots that we would never get to see if not because of them. All of the places they took us are amazing with spectacular scenery. (trust me, there's lot of hidden spot for beautiful photo and food for your eye and soul)

Everything is just perfect with all the good time, memory, and fun. I'm still smiling when thinking about the tour with Keith, Dough, and Linda.

Most importantly, I just received the best quality photos from our tour in my mail today! (it was less than a week!). They are all terrific! Keith and Dough photos are so beautiful. I love love them.

Make sure you get on the tour with them if you go to Tahoe! Or you will miss a big time =)

Visited April 2013
Hello Tahoe Photographic Tours guest, Thank you so very much for taking the time to submit your review. Your input is invaluable and this serves as a great barometer of guest satisfaction. Every photographer enjoys the opportunity to photograph such a beautiful model as yourself. I'm so glad we were able to share a bit of Lake Tahoe and produce some unique portrait photos for your enjoyment. We look forward to showing you new unique locations on your next visit. Thank you again for the review.