“Unforgettable Experience” 5 of 5 stars

$70*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Book a tour...prepare to be enchanted! Treat yourselves to the experience of a lifetime with Reno-Tahoe Helicopters. Departing from the South Tahoe Airport, our flights provide dazzling vistas of Lake Tahoe’s most famous sights. The bird’s-eye view of Emerald Bay – one of America’s most photographed sites - will never be forgotten. Our tours offer a one-of-a-kind glimpse of North America's largest and most beautiful alpine locations - Lake Tahoe.
South Lake Tahoe, California
“Unforgettable Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

One of the best helicopters rides I have ever been on! Lake Tahoe is even more breathtaking from the sky! Claudio and his team does an amazing job! Definitely reccommended if you're in Tahoe!

Visited November 2012
HeliTahoe, Owner at Reno-Tahoe Helicopters, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your words. It's always a pleasure to offer the best level of safety and services to our valued customers.

come back soon for more enchanting experiences!!

Claudio and the team.

PA
3 attraction reviews
“A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been to Lake Tahoe many times, but the views from a helicopter was totally different and exciting. The flight itself was smooth which is something that I didn't expect.
We made a reservation and we flew out right on time.
The pilot was friendly and skillful.
Try it, you will love the experience!

“Unbelievable views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I went with a few friends this summer. claudio was the pilot and it was amazing. Can't wait to take a different tour.

Great review, thank you so much!
We just love when our customers give this kind of feedback; it means we have done something right! It was our pleasure flying with you, come back for more memories!

Claudio and the team.
Santa Barbara
“Breathtaking Lake Tahoe Views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Wow!!! I'e been up in small planes before but nothing compares to a helicopter! This was my first time and I can't wait to do this again. Our pilot, Jeb, was really great and the rest of the staff was too. Very professional and experienced. I highly recommend seeing Emerald Bay and Lake Tahoe from this vantage point. There is nothing like it! We're going to go back and take a longer tour next time.

South Lake Tahoe
“A Different Tahoe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Today I had a most wonderful experience. I took the waterfall helicopter tour with Reno-Tahoe Helicopters out of the South Lake Tahoe airport. Never been in a chopper. Smooth. You wear headphones for talking on board so its also a quiet ride. The majority of the country we passed over was stuff I had hiked and backpacked. It was so different seeing it from the air. Really great experience. I saw some lakes from the air that I must've walked right by. Hmmm... new hikes I've got to take. Locals - try this, you'll find something new. Claudio and Josh are two wonderful people to deal with. Can't wait to tour with them again.