“A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE” 5 of 5 stars

$80*
and up
Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Book a tour...prepare to be enchanted! Treat yourselves to the experience of a lifetime with Reno-Tahoe Helicopters. Departing from the South Tahoe Airport, our flights provide dazzling vistas of Lake Tahoe’s most famous sights. The bird’s-eye view of Emerald Bay – one of America’s most photographed sites - will never be forgotten. Our tours offer a one-of-a-kind glimpse of North America's largest and most beautiful alpine locations - Lake Tahoe.
PA
5 attraction reviews
“A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have been to Lake Tahoe many times, but the views from a helicopter was totally different and exciting. The flight itself was smooth which is something that I didn't expect.
We made a reservation and we flew out right on time.
The pilot was friendly and skillful.
Try it, you will love the experience!

“Unbelievable views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I went with a few friends this summer. claudio was the pilot and it was amazing. Can't wait to take a different tour.

HeliTahoe, Owner at Reno-Tahoe Helicopters, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Great review, thank you so much!
We just love when our customers give this kind of feedback; it means we have done something right! It was our pleasure flying with you, come back for more memories!

Claudio and the team.
Santa Barbara
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breathtaking Lake Tahoe Views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Wow!!! I'e been up in small planes before but nothing compares to a helicopter! This was my first time and I can't wait to do this again. Our pilot, Jeb, was really great and the rest of the staff was too. Very professional and experienced. I highly recommend seeing Emerald Bay and Lake Tahoe from this vantage point. There is nothing like it! We're going to go back and take a longer tour next time.

South Lake Tahoe
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Different Tahoe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Today I had a most wonderful experience. I took the waterfall helicopter tour with Reno-Tahoe Helicopters out of the South Lake Tahoe airport. Never been in a chopper. Smooth. You wear headphones for talking on board so its also a quiet ride. The majority of the country we passed over was stuff I had hiked and backpacked. It was so different seeing it from the air. Really great experience. I saw some lakes from the air that I must've walked right by. Hmmm... new hikes I've got to take. Locals - try this, you'll find something new. Claudio and Josh are two wonderful people to deal with. Can't wait to tour with them again.

Cottage Grove, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Never forget that beauty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

When I found out I was going to have a rare opportunity to fly around the lake by helicopter, I knew it would be amazing. But I didn't know how magical. It's a totally different perspective on a place I thought I knew and loved so well. Claudio and his staff are so welcoming, and professional. I felt entirely safe and the flight was smooth. There was some playful swaying just to give you an idea of his control of the craft, but I was never once frightened, just entranced. Jaw dropping beauty and really, there aren't any words to describe the feeling you get, "blessed" comes closest. I will recommend this experience to EVERYONE!