We stayed here for the first 4 nights of our Bali Honeymoon.
The 3 hour drive from the airport is worth it for the welcome ritual alone, the aches and pains from almost 24hours of travel soon forgotten. The resort is very well laid out, with stunning views over the sea. Our room was immaculate, the food delicious, the activies well thought out, the spa treatments amazing but what really made this place stand out for us was the staff. Every single staff member we came into contact with was so kind, considerate and helpful and they really made our stay memorable. As it was our honeymoon we were presented with a beautiful bunch of flowers, the extra efforts were really appreciated. The hotel was never crowded, often we would have the pool to ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali to experience some of the delightful discoveries of Balinese life. To guide you towards the positive effects of an ancient lifestyle and to help you restore or re-discover your sense of "self" we provide four paths; Balance, Creativity, Vigor and the Spa Village Academy. Immersed in Balinese culture, each path is designed to offer you an authentic Balinese experience. We invite you to join us on a journey into these rich and colorful traditions. Here you will learn how to apply some of the aspects of the local culture into your own life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula