My wife and I spent 5 wonderful nights at the Spa Village Resort as part of our 10 night honeymoon in Bali. (Other 5 nights in Alam Warna Villas, Seminyak).
We were looking for a peaceful and romantic setting. A place where both of us could unwind, relax and spend quality time together as a couple after months of stress with work and organising the wedding. We found all of these things at the resort!
Firstly, if you are staying here I recommend you book your own flights and accomodation via the internet. Some holiday companies do offer Spa Village Resort as part of a package, however they will charge more. It's worth while doing your research on the internet to find the best deals as we saved a few hundred booking our honeymoon ourselves.
After travelling for a number of hours we were delighted to arrive at the resort. We were greeted immediately with a drink and a cold towel, which was a simple yet lovely treat! The staff then carried out their welcoming rituol and we were both given a massage. We instantly felt relaxed and all our worrries were left at the entrance.
We were shown around the grounds and to our room. Within the first 20 minutes of being there we realised the staff just couldn't do enough for you. We felt very welcome and we also felt like we were the only guests staying there with the personal service we had received.
From that moment onwards our stay was fantastic. The staff were very polite, friendly and we felt they always went the extra mile to make your stay a special one. The food was very good and the service was excellent. Our water was refilled constantly when having breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as being replenished in our room on a regular basis. The grounds and pool area are beautiful and there was always a member of staff of hand to serve water or drinks.
The massage treatments were heavenly!!!! Again, we could not fault the staff and we felt so relaxed after every treatment. Our massage treatments were set prior to our arrival, however, the managment had no problem changing one of my treatments when requested.
You can select a particular discovery path when staying at the Spa Village Resort. Either vigour, creativity or balance. This is to help you re-discover a sense of self. We selected balance which included yoga, our recommended treatments, meditation, cooking, balance beach walk, star gazing (whilst floating on the pool and listening to chill out music - bliss!) and some fishing! We highly recommend selecting one of the paths as we found a balance of relaxtion as well as having enough activities to keep our days busy and enjoyable.
Overall the resort is beautiful, tranquil and peaceful. The personal service from the staff is fantastic and the food was very good. After our stay we felt detoxed, relaxed and stress free!!!! Our stay was secluded and romantic, which was everything we were looking for!!!!!! Although be aware of the location as it very remote. If you want to do any trips around Bali, most tour companies will not come out to Tembok and it will be more expensive to book with the Spa Village Resort.
Oh and finally.........the video on the website with the birds and dragonflies flying over the pool - it really happens! I thought that was just a wee selling tool to promote the tranquillity and feel of the place, however it's true....
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali to experience some of the delightful discoveries of Balinese life. To guide you towards the positive effects of an ancient lifestyle and to help you restore or re-discover your sense of "self" we provide four paths; Balance, Creativity, Vigor and the Spa Village Academy. Immersed in Balinese culture, each path is designed to offer you an authentic Balinese experience. We invite you to join us on a journey into these rich and colorful traditions. Here you will learn how to apply some of the aspects of the local culture into your own life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.