My stay at Spa Village Tembok was wonderful on so many levels. I was travelling solo for that week but haven't had a meal on my own once. You'll find other guests mingle with each other very easily, yet if you are on your honeymoon you'll have total space to enjoy your time together. Best of both worlds. Martin the chef and his team cook up this healthy and very tasty menu every day using only local organic produce of the best quality. I caught myself eating deserts twice daily :) . Spa Village staff are more then a team around you, you feel like you've stepped into a family and you're a very welcome guest. You have the beach (better beach then Seminyak), the pool, the daily spa treatments (all home made organic products!), the daily classes such as jamu making, boreh making, cooking etc you can do as many or little as you like. Yuyun the spa manager tailored my spa treatments so that I could take the most out of it. It's the first time I felt like I didn't want to leave a resort! They also organise trips out for you and I had the chance to see the dolphins in Lovina which was lovely. The daily yoga classes are a great reminder to sit still and Manis' beautiful singing brings you right back to your core. I booked the breakthrough session with Sharron Hopley and it was the best thing I've done. I personally don't think they advertise it enough because of the profound benefits it has. It was a significant turning point, she was spot on with her reading and the reiki session gave me what I needed to move on to the next chapter. I stayed one month in Bali and this week at Spa Village Tembok was by far the best. Whilst ubud is lovely, it's very busy and I found Tembok being less touristic and more agricultural indonesian whilst being on the coast a real blessing. I can highly recommend this place and its lovely spa village family to anyone who is looking for tranquility, fun, good food and maybe themselves :). I am definitely going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali to experience some of the delightful discoveries of Balinese life. To guide you towards the positive effects of an ancient lifestyle and to help you restore or re-discover your sense of "self" we provide four paths; Balance, Creativity, Vigor and the Spa Village Academy. Immersed in Balinese culture, each path is designed to offer you an authentic Balinese experience. We invite you to join us on a journey into these rich and colorful traditions. Here you will learn how to apply some of the aspects of the local culture into your own life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula