Thank you Sharron, the Resort Manager, and the entire team at Tembok Bali! You made our 49th wedding anniversary a celebration to remember with your daily little personalised notes sent to our room twice a day , and all the lovely art work display in our rooms that made our stay so romantic and special. We are back from an exceptional extraordinary 4D3N stay at this fabulous far-out place where you enjoy a total rejuvenation and relaxation of mind, body, spirit and an emotional experience as you sit in the cabana and listen to the breaking of the waves against the rocky cliffs any time of the day especially in the early morning before the break of day.
There is peace within you as you read or laze or swim or Nordic Walk that we enjoy on the beach. Every morning and evening we took our Nordic poles set and just walked on the black volcanic soil beach in a resort far away from the din of the villages and towns of Bali. Yes, you are all by yourself here in this boutique resort and if that's the kind of holiday that you seek, this is the place for you. We were repeatedly told that this black volcanic soil had special nutrients for your beauty and total wellness! So don't miss the spa experience!
It was our second visit. We were here last year and felt we didn't have enough and pledged to return so the moment we had an opportunity we were making plans again. WE spent days wondering where we should go for our 49th wedding anniversary for we are regulars at YTL resorts for you can't go wrong if you are like us looking for resorts that promise you cleanliness, good personalised service, pampering, luxury, comfort, make you feel important, and secured while on holiday away from home.
We particularly like the 3-hour road drive especially if you fly into Bali in the morning for when the road route takes you through the villages and the village scenes , you learn a lot about Bali. On the way, the driver will stop at a few places of interests for you to stretch yourself and get acquainted with what Bali has to offer.
We stopped at the Tirtangga Royal watergarden and had the opportunity of looking at Bali life .
You should avoid a late flight because then the 3-hour journey by road gets a bit too much especially if you fly long distance. What we did this time was to ensure we reached this resort by two ... perfect timing .
And, if you are spending many days here, rest by all means for the first two to three days, then get the resort to organise trips or outdoor activities for you to beguile your time well so you have plenty to do. The end of year is not particularly a good time because of the rains though it doesn't rain the whole day long.
I must thank Miasi the driver who picked us on time though it was very early in the morning and gave us an enjoyable luxurious road drive explaining and stopping along the way . It was so personalised! Mayan we have to thank you and your entire team for taking good care of us and serving us and the special dinner the night before we left and of course the special wedding anniversary cake!
In a nutshell, if you are looking for a holiday that pampers you and looks into your needs, you can't go wrong with Tembok Bali Spa Resort. Once again, YTL ensures you are well-taken care of!
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali to experience some of the delightful discoveries of Balinese life. To guide you towards the positive effects of an ancient lifestyle and to help you restore or re-discover your sense of "self" we provide four paths; Balance, Creativity, Vigor and the Spa Village Academy. Immersed in Balinese culture, each path is designed to offer you an authentic Balinese experience. We invite you to join us on a journey into these rich and colorful traditions. Here you will learn how to apply some of the aspects of the local culture into your own life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel and Venere so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.