Well in the first place you must be prepared for the journey. It's almost 4 hours long and winding road so I was telling myself the resort better worth all the effort and I must say - it did! The thing that we like the most is absolutely peace and quiet here because its not situated at the common tourist hotspots, also no kids as they have a no below 16 house rules. Unlike the beach at most part of Bali, the sand here is black. Overall the staff here are very friendly and helpful but never over service, they will only appears when you need them, kind of leaving you alone in your own world. As this is a very isolated resort, all meals are included - ala carte for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nothing very fancy about the food but you can be sure the ingredients used are very fresh. Understand the locals here are mainly fisherman and fruits and Vege farmers. One thing must try is their spa treatments of which they are very good with it - comes from the famous regional chain of YTL spa village. Sharron their resident manager was very friendly, she was there to greet us upon our arrival. One of the activities is star glazing, they put you on a inflated air bed and let you float on the pool with ear phone churning zen like music. Unfortunately the night we tried was very cloudy so no much stars to be seen. All in all, an amazing place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali to experience some of the delightful discoveries of Balinese life. To guide you towards the positive effects of an ancient lifestyle and to help you restore or re-discover your sense of "self" we provide four paths; Balance, Creativity, Vigor and the Spa Village Academy. Immersed in Balinese culture, each path is designed to offer you an authentic Balinese experience. We invite you to join us on a journey into these rich and colorful traditions. Here you will learn how to apply some of the aspects of the local culture into your own life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula