This is a great area if you wish to get away from it all and be completely relaxed. The rooms were beautiful and well maintained, the staff very attentive. The pool staff continually offerwd chilled water and in the afternoons fresh fruit.
For those looking for night life, this is not the place to go. Also for those who drink a lot it could get expensive - a supermarket wine (Jacob's Creek) costs 100 euros a bottle. Fortunately this was not what we were looking for!
The menu is also rather limited as they cook for a small number of people but they do change it daily and are willing to accomodate requests. Towards the end, we said we would have really liked more "Indonesian food" but should have said it earlier as the chef then tried to help us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali to experience some of the delightful discoveries of Balinese life. To guide you towards the positive effects of an ancient lifestyle and to help you restore or re-discover your sense of "self" we provide four paths; Balance, Creativity, Vigor and the Spa Village Academy. Immersed in Balinese culture, each path is designed to offer you an authentic Balinese experience. We invite you to join us on a journey into these rich and colorful traditions. Here you will learn how to apply some of the aspects of the local culture into your own life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Hotel Tembok
- Hotel Village Tembok Bali
- Resort Village Tembok Bali
- Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali Tejakula