“Real balance after the Rebalancing Massage” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 6 Attractions in Tejakula
Karlsruhe, Germany
“Real balance after the Rebalancing Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We are back at home again and I want to say thank you for the great massage.

In the past:
If I lay on the ground or in my bed, there's like a hole under my back and neck and under my legs. I can't feel the ground in this area.
If I take my hands on diffrent ways to my back, they can't come together. (I can't explain it in english...Sorry)

After your massage:
I don't want to lay on my pillow because it's to high for me now. And also my whole body lays better on the ground. The "hole" is getting smaler and smaler. My muskels relax.
If I take my hands in different ways to my back, they will come together. I have no pain in this area any more.
My mind stopps thinking and I'm in my body. I can't say it with other words. I feel my body very much.
It's a great feeling after your work.

While the massage you look very much after me. You are very sensitiv and you also have a lot of power.
I feel your massage work in different kinds in my body. That was a interesting feeling for me and I think that a lot of areas in my body can heal now.

Visited August 2013

7 attraction reviews
“Hands of heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The best in the world! The massages are really good, the masseuses are very friendly. And even if they are fully booked they will try to help you out.

Canggu
“I am not so really sure but....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

.....I think I might already have had 30 or even more treatments in the Samadhi Spa. It's a pity it is so far away from my home, I would probably go there every day. The rebalancing sessions are amazing. Where ever or from whatever you are out of balance (and actually you are out of balance most of the time) you leave the place balanced again. All the staff is so friendly and treat you with so many love and kindness all the time, I could easy fall in love....
I promise the reader form this message you will never regret if you decide to visit Bali to at least take one treatment in the north of Bali Tejakula in this spa.
Tejakula is worth a visit anyway !

Visited March 2012
“Magical”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

After sailing for 9 days from Singapore to Lovina nonstop my body was in need of some deep tissue attention! What I experienced at the spa was much more than I expected, I left feeling like I was floating on a magic carpet, that was not just from the fantastic massage but also the surrounding landscape is very special. I will certainly return when I am in the area and highly recommend this spa as one of the best I have been to. As i am experienced in giving massage I found the massage to be one that only very experienced therapist are able to give! Thank you :)

Mullumbimby, New South Wales, Australia
“Rebalancing and massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Just want to say that I have been coming many times to north Bali where it is so peaceful and the experience of my visit has been made so much nicer and fulfilling by the highly skilled massage and rebalancing practitioners at Bali Samadhi Spa. I have received many massage, ayurvedic, rebalancings etc over the years and these treatments measure highly in comparison to any other treatments i have received. I received a series of daily rebalancings from Yuni and each day was an evolvement in the process of unfolding and relaxing tensions i was holding in the body and the sessions were conducted with a deep presence. Thank you. Also received traditional bali massages and my wife had reflexology as well. I highly recommend this wonderful experience.

Visited February 2012