We spent the first week of our honeymoon in the junior villa with private pool, it was still really spacious with two double bedrooms, and despite the proximity of other villas, the villa and the pool are very secluded, and the views were beautiful - we hardly left the villa in the day!
Stavros, the administrator, was incredibly helpful ahead of our arrival, assisting with flights, timings - anything we asked! We flew Manchester - Preveza Sunday to Sunday and had a very hairy taxi ride to the villas! Once we were there though it was so peaceful! Although advised to get a car, we did without until the last couple of days, we could then drive back to Preveza and leave the car there. It is a fair walk down to Agios Nikitas and back (we only did it once a day) but if you take the road it's fairly smooth (take a torch at night-but we were fine without when we were familiar with the place) We did the little path down a couple of times - but not easy in flip flops!!
BIG praise for Dan and Karmen, the loveliest, most welcoming caretakers! They keep the whole place so clean and were so friendly.
We ate out in Agios Nikitas, totally recommend Poseidon, but not the place opposite which you climb stairs to - our stomachs were not happy afterwards. To be honest, the best meal we had was a 4euro gyros wrap in Lefkas!
When we had the car we drove down to Egrimni beach (southerly west coast), GO there! I have never seen sea that colour! Just beautiful - but no shade other than paid for umbrellas/deck chairs, and it was hot. Look out for a guy from the local hotel for his food-beach service! A burger and a mythos brought to you while you sunbathe - yes please!
This was the most relaxed holiday I have ever been on, the bedrooms are cool - ours was below the living space - and we slept very well. Loads of storage too. Agios Nikitas was quiet, we spoke to locals about this, they said they would expect more tourism from mainland Greeks, but this was reduced due to the financial climate, but still, a new frozen yoghurt place had just opened at the top of the main road through Agios Nikitas, and they were doing well - we highly recommend!
I cannot praise the quality of accommodation and service we received enough and the location is idyllic.
- Also Known As:
- Idilli Villas Hotel Agios Nikitas
- Idilli Villas Hotel
- Idilli Villas Lefkada Agios Nikitas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing private pool villas with stunning sea views from their own large natural stone patio, infinity private pool area, elegant balconies and excellent built quality, just five minutes from the beach. Ideal for families and couples seeking relaxation and comfort. Idilli villas lefkada are on the outskirts of the charming resort of Agios Nikitas in Lefkada. Idilli villas lefkada have their own private space and patio and are situated on different levels to surrounding villas. There are huge balconies in all premises and a number of private shaded relaxing areas around the houses. Parking space is provided before entering the villas in order to avoid traffic and noise. Mythical scenery that dazzles our visitors but just within walking distance from Agios Nikitas village!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Idilli Villas Lefkada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.