My g/f and I spent 2 nights with Pilar and Flavio in Boca Chica, they have build an amazing property on the Pacific Ocean. They used to own the Boquete Garden inn and have learned from their experiences.
We landed in David and took a taxi for $40 to Boca Chica, if I was to do it again I would have rented a car in David and drove to Boca Chica.
Upon arriving you are greeted with warm hospitality behind their private gate. There are only 5 private villas that are available so you will have the place to yourself. We stayed in Frigate, the closest villa to the ocean.
This was by far the best food we had in Panama, Flavio is an amazing chef and prepared us some wonderful meals. The filet with peppercorn sauce was fantastic with a fresh Mojito.
*They give a cash discount
* If your are debating between Gone Fishing or Boca Brava (STAY HERE) it is by far the nicest place we stayed at in Panama
* Try and get a 4x4 cab from David (The road is bumpy once your turn off the hwy)
* For $20 they will do your laundry, best $20 we spent on the trip since we were living out of backpacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seagullcove Lodge is a small and intimate boutique hotel with our own private beach on the unspoiled water of the Chiriqui gulf. With only five oceanfront bungalows discreetly nestled among swaying palms and tropical gardens, this first-class yet casual, European style resort is tranquility and brilliance personified. Dine on first-class cuisine from an ever-evolving menu featuring fresh seafood and quality meat year around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Seagullcove Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seagullcove Hotel Boca Chica
- Seagullcove Hotel Chiriqui
- Seagullcove Resort Chiriqui
- Seagullcove Lodge Panama/Boca Chica