“Something missing?” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #81 of 157 Restaurants in Spokane Valley
Spokane
“Something missing?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

The restaurant appearance is very nice, perhaps a step up from drive though types but service was beyond poor. Took more than ten minutes to have order taken at a walk up point, The food was good, but not excellent. If you need time to visit with friends or family, good place to meet but if you have limited time, would skip this one.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“A different place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

So, IF you want perfect service and constant attention, do not go here, go to Denny's. IF you want some really good food with huge portions then try this place. The wait staff are holdovers from the Hooters that closed here. They are good kids. The menu is VERY unique, including the adult beverages that you can order. (try that at Denny's). This place has a new(er) feel to it, because there is no real service (although they are friendly), you are paying for the quality and quantity of food, not the service. This will not be appreciated by the over 70 crowd, who eat small portions anyway and whine about trivial matters. If you want Smoked Salmon Benedict or Fruity Pebbles French Toast, then try this place. They have a huge bloody Mary that is a meal unto itself. I have eaten here 5 times and have had very good food each time. LET ME REPEAT...IF YOU ARE EXPECTING SERVICE DO NOT GO HERE! If you want better than average food, you may find it to your liking. This is NOT your traditional breakfast place. It is new and unique. Try the sage chicken Benedict. In an earlier review it said the biscuits were not edible. Time for some denture replacements. I absolutely guarantee this was an over 70 customer. (I am over 50)

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Overpriced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Don't expect traditional breakfast. Most are $10 on up. $4+ for a 4 oz drink really runs up the tab. Not going back

Spokane,WA
“Breakfast place with no service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

A large part of going out to breakfast is to have someone wait on you, bring you coffee and make wonderful food. My husband and I tried Egg it on this morning. After walking in the door you are not greeted with someone showing you to a table or inviting you to sit where you would like. We were greeting with "the Menus are right there, you can order up here." So we sat down hoping someone would bring us water, coffee or anything, But no. The areas where the customers sit is treated like enemy territory by the staff.
So we ordered at the counter. Asked for coffee. We were handed 2 cups and they pointed to the end of the bar. We got our own. Later we wanted water. We got our own. Now I can do self serve, but I don't expect to pay $32. for breakfast. My husband had a country breakfast, hash browns, bacon, biscuit and 3 eggs. I had a banana pancake. Now granted the banana pancake was the size of a medium pizza, it was overcooked and not soft like I would expect. My husband asked for toast because the biscuit was not edible.

• Visited May 2014