“Great Chinese foods” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Chinese
Washington State usa
“Great Chinese foods”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

everythings good here = Call ahead for peking duck!! Yes they have it - great!!
somewhan spendy @ dinner time - go @ lunch better value & about same portions too.

Visited March 2012

• Arabic first
Troy, Montana
“Scary, old, dirty, should have left before we ordered.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

I was in town on business and used my map application on my phone to find Chinese food. A mistake that I will not repeat again, if I had seen the reviews here, I would have gone to Panda Express.
Old, dirty, outdated... and the food was inedible and the server could care less.
I was embarrassed that I had suggested Chinese for lunch and that I had brought my colleague here.
This would be a contender for Kitchen Nightmares, but I do not have the impression that the owners care enough to bother. The food that they served us was old and disgusting.

• Visited March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dickson, Tennessee
“Stomach Pump with those Chopsticks?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

It was my Birthday and I wanted to stay home. So my husband and I ordered delivery..

Let me say this.. THE WORST FOOD I have ever eaten.. I threw mine away! NASTY NASTY NASTY... Not only do they gob on the thickest batter on their prawns and stuff... They cook it in the oldest Cooking Oil. I use to work in a restrauant and KNOW the difference of taste of clean NEW Cooking Oil and OLD NASTY Oil.. Pork was Hard as ROCK and OLD!
Maybe they scrape up what is left in the kitchen and ship out to delivery orders.. I refuse to send it back because if a business does NOT care enough to give their VERY best every time, specially first time customers, then they do not care enough about their customers.. We will NEVER order again and sure as heck will NEVER go eat there!

NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!

Thanks for Ruining my brithday dinner Peking Palace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2012
Brewster Washington
“very disappointed overall”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

My husband and I have eaten at the Peking Palace several times over the past 5 years. The service and food have always been good. Considering that we decided to go have dinner again on September 30th. Upon arrival the waitress was borderline rude to us, sat us at a table. Our menu was very faded and hard to read. Once we were served our food, it was overcooked and bland tasting. Not once did this waitress come to our table to see if everything was alright. we had to flag her down to get our ticket to pay for the meal. There were only 3 more tables being used so this was not a busy time for this restaurant. We probably wont come back after this experience.

• Visited September 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Service was good, but you'll get better food at Panda Express”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

I must admit I was very disappointed at the quality of this meal. The food was not fresh. Vegetables seemed old -- maybe with freezer burn. Meat was chewy. Sauces much too salty. Couldn't eat most of it. Took it home for our chickens -- at least they seemed to enjoy it.

The ony reason this didn't get a one bubble rating was because our waitress was sweet and very helpful.

There are a lot of good restaurants in Spokane and Spokane Valley. Sadly, this is not one of them. I'll never go back again.

• Visited September 2011