“this is for the Five Guys on the North side of Spokane- GREAT BURGERS” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
10 N Sullivan Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99037
509-927-2840
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Deer Park
“this is for the Five Guys on the North side of Spokane- GREAT BURGERS”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

great burgers, fast service, has something for everyone including bags of peanuts you can eat and throw the shells on the floor. get a regular burger and a bag of fries and call it good.

Visited March 2013

93% Recommend
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We eat here quite a bit. The burgers are great and made to order. We skip the fries and nosh on peanuts while we wait for our burgers. I recommend the fresh condiments over the grilled and canned.

Visited March 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Everything i have heard is true”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stopped at Five Guys today for lunch. This resaurant is kind of new to Spokane and i am happy to find them. I got the single cheese, which was huge, with all the fixings. That included grilled onions and mushrooms, ooh so good. I also got a small fries. I thought i had someone elses order when i looked in the bag. There saw this small cup with fries and the whole bag, I mean the whole bag right up to the top was filled with hot fresh fries. I can't even think what the large fries must look like. With a large drink this came to right around $10.00. There will be no need for dinner tonight, I am still eating fries ( they re-heat up great in the microwave). I like this restaurant and will be back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
florida
“Great food - Great Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

No matter where I travel - the consistency of this place is always top notch...affordable and good food...what else can you ask for...Hamburger rolls are always fresh and flavorful...hamburgers are really delicious - and they offer a long selection of toppings...Fries are terrific...!!

Visited September 2012
Spokane Valley, Washington
“It's Good...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I heard a lot of hype about this place before it opened, I was kind of surprised by the actual experience. First let me say, this is not a negative review, just kind of neutral.

They make their own burger patties - a point in their favor. They are flavorful and made to order - not sitting under a lamp waiting for someone to pick them up for hours.

The fries are also home made and they are very generous with portions - one order will serve 2 people - really. Cajun fries have an interesting flavor and just a little spicey - pretty good if you are looking for something different.

They also added a master mix drink machine which makes drink selection an experience - nice to have choices. Wish they would add milkshakes - my kids were disappointed about that.

Would I rave about the food or the experience here - no, but neither am I critical. It isn't a huge bargain as far as cost, but neither is it exorbitantly expensive. If you haven't tried it, try it. Would I drive a distance just to go here? Probably not.

Visited July 2012