We stayed at the Oxford for one night on our Anniversary weekend and we loved it. Our room was beautiful with loads of room. This hotel was high class without the high class price tag. The complimentary breakfast was hot and delcious, not just muffins and coffee like most hotels. We would definitely reccommend this hotel for anyone looking for a great place to stay in Spokane.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Spokane Valley Hotel Spokane Valley
- Oxford Suites Spokane Valley Hotel
- Oxford Hotel Spokane Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Spokane River, the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is situated no more than a few steps from the Centennial Trail, Spokane Valley Mall, great restaurants and just a short drive from the Mirabeau Point Park, regional wineries and the Plantes Ferry Soccer Fields. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Travelocity so you can book your Oxford Suites Spokane Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.