We spent the evening of 4/20/13 at the Oxford Suites while visiting our daughter in Spokane Valley. Our group consisted of my wife, our 24 year old son and myself.
The location was very good, being near the mall and close to Sullivan St. (the main N/S drag in Spokane Valley. We ahd a riverview room with two queens on the 4th floor, which was actually the 3rd floor as the basement was considered the 1st floor(?). The view was very nice, overlooking the Spokane River and walking path.
The room was well appointed and fairly spacious. The hot breakfast was good, but not great.
My only reservations with the Oxford is that the price was, in my estimation, a bit high, but rooms were hard to come by that weekend so our choices were limited.
As an aside, there were several High scool/Middle school sporting events going on that weekend and the hotel was crawling with athletes and parents, some of which were less than pleasant people, which may have tainted my impression of this facility.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Spokane Valley Hotel
- Oxford Suites Spokane Valley Hotel Spokane Valley
- Oxford Hotel Spokane Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Spokane River, the Oxford Suites Spokane Valley is situated no more than a few steps from the Centennial Trail, Spokane Valley Mall, great restaurants and just a short drive from the Mirabeau Point Park, regional wineries and the Plantes Ferry Soccer Fields. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Oxford Suites Spokane Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.