“Good food, fair prices” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Good food, fair prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

I've enjoyed dining at Rancho Viejo in the Spokane Valley many times with family and friends. The atmosphere is welcoming and relaxed. Even when the restaurant is busy, we haven't had to wait long to be seated. The food is very good and the portions are generous. The menu is quite expansive, so there is generally something for every taste and pocketbook. It's one of my favorite local Mexican restaurants. Muy Buena!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent TexMex”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Only just moved here from Texas and this is the best Mexican food in town so far.

Service was fast and friendly.

The tacos were very good.

The enchiladas were over the top.

Each prepared to order and served piping hot.

Be careful with the salsa.

The mild is nice but the spicy is very hot.

All is good here.

Cowtown
“Great meal, friendly service and good value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

We arrived at 8pm and had the restaurant mostly to ourselves. We were welcomed with chips and salsa and a round of ice water which was appreciated! Meals were bigger and better than unexpected based on the very reasonable prices. My daughter raved about her burrito and she's not easy to impress! Service was fast and friendly. I would go back!

Fortuna, CA
“New to town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

The first time I ate here, I was impressed with the friendliness and service from the wait staff. The food was excellent and my wife and I agreed that we'll be coming to dine here more often. The restaurant, we discovered is family owned. The paintings of their grandfather are modestly posted throughout the dining area. And the ranch where they came from. I've felt comfortable and very pleased with all their food items I've had thus far.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamilton, Montana
“Maybe OK for some City Folks not for anyone with taste!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Salsa tasted like tomato and jalapeno-no other flavors.Server Never even poured our water.All these folks are interested in is taking your $.Table was wet and dirty from our use and they did not even ask to clean it.Friend had enchiladas and rice for $13-worth about $5.95.I had one tamale only because I had the feeling.I was correct.My tamale was all corn with hardly any filling.Red sauce tasted discussing at best.Over priced and not even close to good!

• Visited October 2013