“Excellent Choice” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
The Black Hills, South Dakota
“Excellent Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

We were a couple who were making a one night on our way through to Seattle. It's easy to find just off of I-90 and is a new and modern hotel in an upscale commercial area. The room was a little smaller than I have been used to in Hampton Inn, but still of adequate size. Beds were excellent and the room was spotless, as was the rest of the hotel. Temperature control was perfect. The breakfast was number one!
A great place to stay!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Cochrane, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2010

We stayed for one night on our way through to Seattle. It's a nice new and modern hotel. The breakfast was awesome. I found the bed too hard and didn't sleep much but my husband liked it. The room was clean but there was still some black hair from people before in the shower. Nice place.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2010

Had a very nice stay at this hotel after we arrived in Spokane on our way to Glacier. Lots of restaurants and shopping very close by. The staff was very helpful and let us check in about half an hour early after our long flight from the east coast. The breakfast was very good.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

I chose this hotel based on price, location and experience with Hilton hotels. I was not disappointed. This hotel is new and has been well kept. The staff is extremely helpful and pleasant. I had an extended stay over 20 days and the only issue I had is the walls are not very well insulated and if your neighbors are not quiet you will hear noise. A couple of the weekends the hotel was flooded with parents and children and the children were not quiet. The hotel quickly dealt with the issue each time. The breakfast is nice and the packed breakfast bags were great to take on the go. the beds were extemely comfortable and the flat screen tvs were a plus. The cleaning of the rooms is excellent. No complaints.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Alberta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2010

Wonderful new hotel, comfortable beds, fantastic bathroom, hidden closet! The location was perfect for our needs. I found the room to be a little on the small size. It was okay for the two of us, but if it had been the four of us, we would have been cramped. The breakfast wasn't replenished quickly during what appeared to be the morning rush. I also wish that anyone older than 2 years not wear their pajamas to breakfast. My daughter sent me down for shaving cream, I picked it up in the shop and told the front desk attendant that my daughter forgot hers and sent me down for one, he had no trouble charging me $3 plus tax for it; when he could have given me the complimentary one they stock. As lovely as the hotel appears; I'm not sure that it would be my first choice on my next visit.

• Stayed August 2010
Calgary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2010

We are just completing a 4,000 mile trip (6,000 km+) through the U.S and have stayed in a lot of hotels. This one was a lucky find. It is only 3 months old - the staff were very helpful in obtaining a room for us late in the evening. The beds were very comfortable and you only needed one pillow (for those used to sleeping with two pillows you will know what I mean). There is a full breakfast with an assortment of baked goods, yoghurt, fruit (canned and fresh), milk, cereal, eggs (scrambled) and sliced sausage, waffles, juices, etc. Worth the $$ in our view.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Troy, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

From the ease of reservation with the Hampton website, to the accurate directions to this brand new property, to driving away this morning - absolutely flawless.
There were three staff behind the desk last night when I arrived - they had my room keys ready for me and even took the time to write the internet code on the key case for me. Friendly, efficient, professional - flawless! I had requested a quiet room and they delivered. In addition, there was a team of some sort at the hotel and they blocked them out to avoid disturbing the other guests. THANK YOU!
The hotel is spotless, the rooms are lovely - huge counter in the bathroom, very comfy bed, drapes that kept all of the light out as well. TV was good sized and well placed in the room - good lamps and lighting - desk for working and the lap desk as well.
Breakfast contained the usual Hampton choices - everything was well tended and the staff again this morning was outstanding - very polite, caring professional.
I cannot say enough good things - I will be back again and plan to tell as many people as I can about this wonderful find in Spokane Valley.
Location wise, off the first exit for the mall, so close to shopping, but far enough away from the interstate to be quiet.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!