“Yuck! Just sleep in your car!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley

Save Saved
You added Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley to your Saves list
Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12803 E. Sprague Ave., Spokane Valley, WA 99216 (Formerly Crossland Spokane)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 11 hotels in Spokane Valley
Calgary, Canada
“Yuck! Just sleep in your car!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I'm still scratching! My room reaked of cigarette smoke(non-smoking suite) and sometimes smelled like someone was smoking in the room-ventilation issues. The carpet had toe nail clippings, an earring and some wood shavings on the carpet. I think they missed vacuuming. I killed four earwigs. Outside there's some sketchy people along with drug dealers. One looked like he was from the Mexican Cartel pacing the second floor from his corner unit. If all the hotels are booked in and near Spokane Valley, move your vacation schedule. Don't give in like we did

Room Tip: go to the Quality Inn
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Rented a room for the night - just passing through on our road trip. The first room we got had hair in the sink, on the toilet seat and in the shower. There was urine stains on the toilet seat, food stains on the table and one on the counter top... There was pieces of plastic hangers and shopping tags on the floor. I addressed this with the front desk. They said they were outside on the grounds at the moment and would call me back in ten minutes ... We waited 25 and left momentarily to grab some dinner- returned 15 minutes later, no call on my cell or he room phone... I called the front desk and was told she tried calling the room but the line was busy...???? She moved me to a new room, it was slightly better, however it appears there is several corners cut in cleaning. It was more like camping then staying in a hotel that you paid $70 for. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime , anywhere

• Stayed July 2013
VANCOUVER
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is just nasty. We checked in and the room was stuffy, smelly, and about 100 degrees. The bedspreads were ancient and had holes them. They were dirty with stains on the underside which was tucked over the pillows. The blanket underneath the bedspread had stains, one of which appeared to be a smeared blood stain. Also on the blanket was a big crumb of food. The sheets were cheap, old and pilled and had numerous hairs attached to them. The bathroom door didn't shut all the way because it was warped. The mattresses were old and felt like we were laying on hay bales, I'm pretty sure they came over on the Lewis and Clark expedition. I checked the mattresses for bed bugs and didn't find a sign of them thankfully because this seems like someplace they would really dig. Spend the extra $20 and go elsewhere!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

i stayed here on 7-2-13 it was 100% outside that day - i requested a room with a good A/C unit as it was hot as he11 that day - the room i got had an open door when i got to the 2nd fl - i dont mean unlocked - i mean standing open ??? that had me wondering ?? and it was at least 97% in the room - i wasnt happy about that - and the A/C was weak at best when I turned it on - i called down to the desk and complained that this room was not going to be acceptable - now mine you when i checked in i asked if there are any rooms on the ground floor and was told No!- when i complained - i was giving a room on the ground floor with A/C that seemed to have been running for awhile ?? anyway the room was ok and everything worked - except for the small pieces of old food stuck to the plates in the cupboards- once i noticed that i used the paper plates and plastic forks i brought with me - the price is low - you get what you pay for i guess .

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Puyallup, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

I rented 3 rooms at this hotel, rooms were clean, staff helpful to a point. Value for charges decent. Room has small kitchenette with dishes and pots and pans, housekeeping only weekly not daily. have to go to main office to exchange towels. Now the issues, Room #1 asked for ground floor, handicap for mom 78, put in room not listed as handicapped, shower did not have non slip strips (safety hazard) , mom called and they came the following day and put some in still not safe for mom had to use towel so she would not fall. Shower curtains typical cloth ones so floor gets wet (safety hazard). Will continue with next issues on another review

Room Tip: No pool, AC worked well. rooms in back quieter, no traffic noise.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

My work recently transferred to Spokane so I require an extended stay while I work and look for our permanent home for my family in our new location. Allie Raye and the staff here have been very helpful in arranging my lodging this month which has taken the frustration out of finding temporary lodging each week as I travel back and forth between Spokane Valley and Seattle.

The cleaning staff has also been very professional and helpful in making my stay comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Spokane Valley, Washington, USA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I had been looking for a hotel specifically that could grant me a late check out (my boyfriend works graveyards and needed to be able to sleep during the day), I contacted this facility 3 different times prior to even booking my reservations and all 3 times was advised that a 1pm check out would be no problem. Upon check-in, the young lady who checked me in (not wearing a name tag) said that if Linda (the first person I called and spoke to) authorized a late check out it would be fine since she is the general mangaer. I told her that I had also spoken to a gal named Kim who said she would notate my reservation of the late check out and I was told there was no note. (aggrivation #1). I was told that once my boyfriend came to meet me they would need us to come in to the office and provide them with his vehicle info, so when he did arrive we did just that. Walking into the office the girl behind the counter had a sour puss on her face. I told her we just needed to leave my boyfriends vehicle info and when I noticed her name tag said 'Kim' I said to her "We spoke on the phone the other day ..." and Kim proceeded to cut me off and say "I know! and I never told you that you could have a late check out!!" She had extreme attitude and at that point I was pissed and said I wanted to speak to Linda the GM who originally authorized my late check out. She told me that I couldn't reach her until 7am. My boyfriend proceeded to pull me out of the office and cause me to calm myself. We proceeded to go up to our room (which we had requested a smoking room and were told that none were available) and get situated. I had gone grocery shopping and had planned to make us dinner. As I was unloading the food items we had, I noticed the refridgerator was not even cold. I cranked it up to MAX and prayed my food wouldn't spoil. In the mean time, my boyfriend turned on the air conditioner since it was muggy and warm outside. We left to go run a few errands and were gone well over an hour to return to a warm room. The a/c didn't blow cool air at all. I went to start cooking dinner (since the kitchenette was the #2 reason I chose this hotel) and quickly learned that only one of the stove top burners worked. This made it challanging to cook and keep everything warm and done at the same time. After dinner I went to lay down and my boyfriend went to take a shower and the way the shower is set up combined with the extremely intense amount of water pressure the water flows right out the shower on to the floor. This entire experience was truly just horrible. I wouldn't reccommend this hotel to my worst enemy!

Room Tip: Do not go to this hotel!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Crossland Economy Studios - Spokane - Valley? Share your experiences!