“A perfect 10 in my book!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #5 of 11 hotels in Spokane Valley
“A perfect 10 in my book!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we arrived we were treated like the most important people in the world. Almost like family! My team and I have stayed at many Holiday Inns throughout the country, but this location, by far, was the most comfortable, professional, and courteous staffed hotel we have ever stayed in. The breakfast was wonderful and fresh. The evening managers special was even more comfortable and we felt like we were VIP's, but indeed we were just regular customers as everyone was treated like us. Where else can you stay and relax in what looks like a five star hotel lobby, with a very well trained hotel macot dog, and be able to unwind with friends after a long day of work and not break the bank for your room? All of us were talking about this hotel to friends and family all week. We will most certainly stay here again when we are in the area and have already recommended this establishment to others. You will not be disappointed with your stay!

• Stayed May 2013
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
WOW! Thank you so much for the great review. Our mission is to Impress Guests and it looks like we have done that with you! I am glad our team treated you as royalty as we would not be here without you. I am also happy to see you were able to enjoy our Manager's Reception, and yes, Penny is awesome!

The best compliment we can receive is the referral of family and friends so thank you for that.

Thank you again for an amazing review and we look forward to your next stay with us and Safe Travels.

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Puyallup, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We stayed here with the rest of my daughter's volleyball team while they competed in the PNQ in late March; this was our 2nd year in Spokane for the PNQ, and we stayed in a different Spokane Valley hotel last year. We far preferred Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley this year. The staff was friendly, courteous and funny (our favorites were Mary and Swan). The staff really made the visit memorable--their interaction with a bunch of teen and pre-teen volleyball players was great. The girls all loved Penny, too.

The rooms were clean; the breakfast was great. I follow a specific nutrition plan, and the hardboiled eggs saved me at breakfast time. The cookies in the evening were wonderful, too, and the coffee/tea ready to self-serve throughout the day was nice to have.

We hope our daughter's team will be able to stay here again next year.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy to see you and your girls had a memorable experience with us. I will most certainly pass along kudos to Mary and Swan for their great service!! and of course who doesn't love Penny!?!?

I am glad you were able to find breakfast suitable for you on our extended breakfast bar. It can be difficult when traveling to have those specific needs.

Our mission is to Impress Guests and it sounds like we did just that with you. Thank you again and please let me know if you are coming back for PNQ next year and I can help with your group.

Safe travels,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very nicely kept holiday inn. Nice breakfast. Breakfast area seemed a little small. Rooms were very clean. We used the meeting room. Great value. Will stay there again.

I would avoid the bar and grill across the parking lot for family dining. It more bar than grill. But a good bar.

• Stayed April 2013
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We always appreciate feedback from our guests. I am glad you enjoyed breakfast and we do pride ourselves on cleanliness!

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Safe travels
Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have been staying at the property about 3-4 times a year for business since 2002 and always a top performer. Staff attitude is great, rooms clean and evening meal/treats are a bonus. Spa is usually a good warm temperature. 5 minute drive to mall if you need to buy anything. Downtown is short 10 minute drive West.

Room Tip: If you want the heater to run less at night, pick a room on the top two floors. Opposite for summer...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and your continued loyalty to our hotel. Our mission is to Impress Guests, and I am happy we have done that with you for many years.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Safe Travels!
Spokane, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is the only hotel you need to know about in the Spokane Valley area. I know several of the staff members, and they go to extremes to provide the best customer service possible. The entire staff has a help-first attitude, and they always accommodate any special needs or requests. Whenever I have family in town, the valley Holiday Inn Express is the first hotel I recommend!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you so much for a glowing review and recommendation! Our hotel credo is Arrive as Guests, Leave as Family, and know that every time your family or friends stay with us, they are our family.

I will make sure I pass along the kudos to the team and we look forward to Impressing your family the next time they visit!

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is our 5th stay at this hotel and wanted to share our experiences with all of you........
We arrived after a 7 hour drive to a very nice receptionist, her name is Mary. She had just baked a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies. Needless to say my kid already indulged in these hot treats. Mary checked us in and when we got to our room she called to make sure everything was up to our standards: clean room and if we needed anything? When we made reservations we talked with Jesslyne, after changing our minds due to a family situation we finally booked our room. She was so patient and kind. Jesslyne reccommended a palor suite, which had 2 rooms. Our kid had his own room with a t.v. and the same for us. Coming up to Spokane has been very hard on our family but, the kindness that these 2 showed us was very comforting. I have reccommended this hotel to other family members and there stay had the same feedback. Thanks for helping us. It means alot to me.
Mary

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Julie C, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. Our hotel credo is Arrive as Guests, Leave as Family, and to us, you are family. This is why Mary and Jesslyne (as well as anyone on staff) will go out of their way to make sure your needs are taken care of. I am glad you were able to partake in cookies, as that is an important part of the evenings here and having a separate room for your kid is always a nice treat!

Thank you again, and when ever you are here, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are taken care of!

Safe travels!
South Jordan, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I come to Spokane about 4 times a year, I discovered this little jewel about a year ago. I would not think of staying anywhere else in the Spokane Area. Attentive staff, friendy desk people. I spend half of my live in hotels, there are none better,

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
WOW! Thank you!! I appreciate everyone's feedback, and a true road warrior such as yourself gives us a great perspective. I am glad that my staff lives up to the Impress Guest mission statement with you. I will certainly pass the kudos along!

Thank you so much again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Safe travels

Been to Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley? Share your experiences!