We were visiting family in Coeur D'Alene, ID. We normally stay at an Holiday Inn Express there but with the Labor Day holiday, this one was a better value. It is only about a 20 minute drive to Coeur D'Alene so it is convenient to there or Spokane.
As soon as we arrived, we received a very friendly greeting by the desk clerk. That was very indicative of the entire staff who were without exception very pleasant and helpful. On the first night we noted that one of the queen beds and a king bed skirt that tended to get in the way when walking around it. Not a big deal but we mentioned to the front desk the next morning. When we returned that night, it had been changed and a nice note from the housekeeper about changing it.
The room clean and well maintained. Nothing exceptional but nice never the less. It had a microwave and a small refrigerator. Heating and cooling worked very well.
The breakfast was the standard Holiday Inn Express fare, which I find to be very good. A good variety of breakfast foods to choose from including some hot items. The people staffing the breakfast bar did an excellent job of keeping the various items available, with one small exception - no cinnamon rolls on Sunday morning. There were cookies (which were very good) and milk available in the evening, a nice touch. There is a manager's reception on some evenings but we were unable to make them so I cannot comment.
It is easy to get to and convenient to a variety of shops and dining options, but it sat among several business so though there were places to sit outside, the views were of the buildings.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley Hotel Spokane Valley
- Holiday Inn Express Spokane
- Holiday Inn Spokane
- Spokane Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Spokane Valley, Washington Holiday Inn Express. When you stay with us, you arrive as guests, leave as family! Just ask the resident Stress Manager, Kip Holiday, our Golden Retriever!Your Holiday Inn Express, Spokane Valley hotel is located within minutes of the Spokane Fair & Expo Center. A quick drive into downtown Spokane gives you easy access to the Spokane Convention Center, Spokane Opera House or the INB Performing Arts Center, the Spokane Arena or The Big Easy. Golfing is available nearby at Meadowood Golf Course, Hangman Valley, Indian Canyon and many other beautiful courses. The Holiday Inn Express, Spokane Valley hotel sits in the center of Spokane Valley at I-90 Exit 287, near shopping, restaurants and the heart of the business district.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel, Spokane Valley hotel opened in November of 1996 with 103 rooms, 18 of which are specialty suites for business settings, multiple person families as well as Jacuzzi tub suites for those special occasions. Hotel amenities include a newly remodeled (2006) indoor pool & spa, sun-deck, fitness center and a business center with computers, printers and free Internet access. Complimentary fax and copy service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Spokane Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.