“Great value” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Booked ajoining rooms for our vacation. We were on the bottom floor which had sliding patio doors, very handy for us getting to the pool. It was very quiet, clean and the fridge & microwave came in very handy.
Great complimentary breakfast and the evening cookies and milk are a nice treat before bed.
Convenient location, easy access to the interstate. A Safeway and a RiteAid in the lot across the street.
Great stay, great value.

Room Tip: The rooms on the 1st floor facing the inside of the complex are very quiet. The patio doors make it...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Many of our guests really love the location and convenience of our first floor courtyard rooms. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay a 5/5! We look forward to impressing you during your next stay with us!

Jeff Fiman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Victoria Capital Regional District, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We arrived into Spokane later in the evening without knowing where to stay. This was a wandering vacation and part of the fun was trying new cities, new locations. We tried 3 other hotels and I won't go into those gory details but we landed here at the Quality Inn. I'm happy to report that this was meant to be - an absolutely perfect stay for the family.

We were given a 2 queen bed room and it was very spacious - definitely larger than I expected and with it's own sitting area beside the beds. The beds were comfortable with lots of pillows. The room had a small kitchenette type area with a microwave, refrigerator, bar sink & coffee maker. The room was very clean, modern, and best of all comfortable. This was a definite find and I wish we were to stay in the area longer than the 2 days / 1 night. The hotel staff were extremely friendly, the room rates reasonable and even though it was a bit of a maze to find the way around, the experience overall was good. I should mention that the desk clerk went above and beyond as he printed out from Google maps the best way to get to our sightseeing activities the next day. I didn't ask -- all I did was mention where we were headed and he took the initiative to get me the information.

The breakfast was nice and they have an "egg service" which we didn't discover until after breakfast. They will cook your eggs however you like and bring them out to you. I saw many families take them up and had scrambled, sunnyside up, over easy, etc. The breakfast area is spacious and comfortable. The foods were waffles with fruit toppings & syrup, muffins, pastries, sausages, hash brown, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, boiled eggs, cereals, juice, and a very good coffee. Nice complementary breakfast and we certainly had our fill.

This was a great find and the only real nit is that the wifi was just horrible. I've become accustomed to this in my travels so it no longer bothers me like it used to.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Wow! Thank you very much for your great and detailed review of our property! From the hotel staff to the breakfast we are always looking for ways to go above and beyond our guests expectations. I am very happy to hear that we were a pleasant surprise! I also wanted to let you know that we are investigating the wifi connection. Thank you for bringing that to our attention! Have a wonderful day and thank you for staying with us.

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Thanks to the other reviews, we chose this hotel instead of the Oxford. I was surprised to pay that little and have that nice a hotel. The layout of the hotel was at first confusing but once you realize it is "U" shaped, it was easier to navigate. The courtyard was beautiful and the staff service was excellent. Rooms were spacious, clean, quiet and the breakfast was great. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy you were willing to give us a try based on the other reviews. I agree that our hotel is a little different with the U-shaped layout, but I am very glad that you were able to navigate the hotel easily. We look forward to seeing you again!

Spokane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is the second time we have used this facility. Both times we had excellent service. We choose to go during the week so we could try the appys and refreshments. The person serving us was very attentive and the food hit the spot before we headed out for more shopping.

Room Tip: A rooms facing the inside court area are great.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
JeffFiman, General Manager at Quality Inn Valley Suites, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property!

I am so glad you were able to stay during the week and take advantage of our Manager's Reception that runs Monday-ThursdayTh 5pm to 7pm. Please be sure to come and visit us again when you are in Spokane. We promise to deliver another great stay!

Regina, Saskatchewan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

For a Quality Inn, I was really surprised. It felt like an upscale hotel. It was very clean, and the pool area was great. The room was very large. Breakfast was hot and tasty. Staff were very friendly and helpful. I would have rated this place a 5, but the fire alarm went off at 6am. (False alarm.) Otherwise, I'd call it perfect. As long as the fire alarm issue isn't a habit, I'll stay here again the next time I am through Spokane.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of our property! A lot of guests find themselves pleasantly surprised that our hotel is so well kept. We are a Choice Hotels Platinum Award -- for the fourth year in a row -- by virtue of the cleanliness and great service you experienced.

I can assure you that the fire alarm sounding at 6 am is not a regular occurrence, and fortunately it was indeed a false alarm. I hope you get the chance to come back and visit us again. I would love to earn a 5.0/5.0 from you on that next trip!

Spokane Valley
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Staying here was an outstanding experience from the beginning - making the reservation, checking in, dining, etc... Every single person we came in contact with was friendly, personable and wanting to help in any way they could. The rooms were clean and comfortable and there were many extras included in the reasonable price. Mondays through Thursdays include evening appetizers which were more of a meal - hotdogs/hamburgers on Wednesday and nachos on Thursday as well as complimentary beverages. Cookies and milk are served in the evening and you can take advantage of a complimentary 5-minute massage, not to mention the nice breakfast with eggs made to order. The hotel is located right off the freeway so it was easy to find and a quick, short drive to many area attractions. I would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your detailed review of our property!

We are very proud of our guest rooms and the amenities they offer. Your review represents so many of the things that are important in a hotel: great product, great service, and a convenient location. The property is great, but it is the staff that make or break a stay at any hotel. I am so glad you found every single employee to be so friendly and helpful.

Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a great hotel, and what makes this a great place are the people. After driving for several hours we checked in to this property. We were told about a complimentary nacho bar and complementary beer or wine!!! REALLY!?
Now, the nacho were ok and free…but also was the beer.
Front desk team was extremely helpful and friendly.
The two girls working the “nacho bar” Laurie & Crystal were AMAZING, so very helpful and wanting to genuinely wanting to please each guest….very well done
Oh yah…also there is a full complimentary hot breakfast…WOW

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Hello, and thank you for your amazing comments!

We are very proud of what we offer here at the Quality Inn Valley Suites. We do offer one of the best free breakfast buffets one can find in a hotel, offering eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, and waffles. That's on top of everything you would expect from a "continental" breakfast!

I'd also like to thank you for your great comments about our staff. From the front desk and food service staff to the housekeepers and maintenance staff, everyone here is courteous and helpful. I will be sure to let Laurie and Krystle know about your wonderful comments and the impact they personally made on your stay with us.

I hope you find yourself in Spokane again soon. Please visit us again if you do!

Jeff Fiman

Been to Quality Inn Valley Suites? Share your experiences!