“Great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

You added Comfort Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   12415 East Mission Avenue, Spokane Valley, WA 99216 (Formerly Pheasant Hill Inn and Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Spokane Valley
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Vernon
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

We were looking for a hotel in Spokane with an indoor pool for 5 family members in October, which was fairly challenging. But this hotel turned out to be perfect! The kids loved the pool, and it is very close to the mall. Breakfast was also very good. Overall a great hotel for a good price

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Valica C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
We are pleased to hear our pool (and our hotel) satisfied your needs! Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. Come back and see us again - the pool is open 24 hours and awaits your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

This hotel is better than any Ive stayed at twice the price. The staff is excellent, courteous and efficient.
The attention to details and cleanliness is excellent. We loved the fresh cookies and soup every night. Just can't believe the amenities and room quality for the price. Look no further if you are shopping on line.

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Valica C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Our team is pleased to hear we met your expectations. We are always looking for ways to improve our service and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Glad you enjoyed the fresh cookies and hot soup!
Seattle WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This property is clean and has just finished a remodel. I stayed here on business this past week. Staff was attentive, friendly and accomodating. They scheduled a free shuttle to take me to the airport. Airport is about 20 minutes away. Internet service was fast in room and the property has free breakfast. There is also a big pool and hot tub. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. Located an exit away from the mall and lots of restaurants. Good Valley location. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for room mid way from elevator on high floor. No street noise
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
We are pleased you approve of our remodel! We are also happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service. We began offering shuttle service shortly after we completed the remodel, and hope it helped make your travels easier! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Spokane.
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I stayed here last year when it was the Pheasant Hill Inn and it was an ok stay...only the room needed a remodel. After returning this year, I looked up the hotel again in hopes of maybe getting a better room. The staff and the soup was the reason I looked up the hotel again. I was pleasantly surprised to see they have since remodeled and it is now the Comfort Inn. It looks the same on the outide but when I stepped in, I was amazed. Especially when I got to the room. WOW! I dare you to find a better hotel for the money. I stayed in the double queen room. My room faced the highway and I could hardly hear the traffic so pay no mind to those other reviews complaining of the traffic noise from the highway. (Most economy hotels sit right off the highway anyways for traveler convenience.) The bed was very comfortable and everything was very clean. The entire staff are still very friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar is still as good as I remember and the soup is out of this world. The pool area looked clean & fresh although but I did not use it. This is the best hotel I have ever stayed at and I have been traveling the world for over twenty years. Just last week I was staying at a high end luxury resort hotel and this places beats that resort hotel hands down! I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will make sure family and friends stay here when they are in town. I would have given an Outstanding rating but I could only go as high as Excellent. A six-star hotel in my opinion. Thank you so much to the Comfort Inn (Pheasant Hill) for finally making all of my 6,000 miles of travel this week so worth it. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Room Tip: You have to try the soup!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Our team is pleased you decided to give us another try after our remodel. We are even happier the remodel was to your liking! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and we look forward to seeing you again!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I'm writing this on my smartphone, so I'll be brief.

We were very pleased. Lovely room, friendly staff, complimentary soup in the evening, full hot breakfast, airport shuttle, 24-hour pool and fitness center, Direct TV. Earl and Chris give it two enthusiastic thumbs up!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review! Our team is happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving your needs in the future. Best wishes and safe travels!
Kelowna, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Well I now know why ...we came to spokane for shopping and booked this hotel left the room at 6:45 am and did not get back until 7:30 pm when we were surprised that the bed was not made there was a letter that said that it was hotel policy that if anything personal was on the bed it would not be made well there was an empty bag on the bed (I do not remember it there when I left but what ever) so I tried to look up this " policy" on the welcome letter that is in each room it said nothing about this so I took the 2 letters down to the desk as there moto is we will make it right if you are unhappy the desk clerk read the letter I was left very carfully like she did not anything about this policy,and told me she would ask cleaning staff about it in the morning.Well I made my own bed and next time I will stay somewhere else as the letter the housekeepers left said they emptied the garbage and they also did not do this.so maybe they do not clean very good hard to trust.This hotel is in good repair,and has very nice beds and bedding and coffee and tea 24 hrs this isnice

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Valica C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our team is very disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We take the feedback and suggestions of our guests very seriously. Using guest feedback allows us to continuously improve our level of service. Based on your feedback, we will look for ways to improve our policy in this area. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at (509) 926-7432. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving your needs in the future.
Pullman, wa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Newly renovated, right off of the highway, and across from the hospital. I was in town for work and just needed a quiet place to sleep. The staff was incredibly accommodating when I asked to check in early. Met the cleaning staff down the hallway and they're very friendly too! The pool was busy, breakfast is busy, but the layout is is very open so it never felt crowded.

Room has a new comforter, plenty of towels, a mini-fridge and a microwave. The king bed is huge, not memory foam, spring mattress, but still quite comfortable. A very quality place and I will definitely be back again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Comfort_Inn_SV_GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for writing us such a wonderful review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time you're in Spokane Valley!
Emily Warren

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!