Our family of 4, 2 adults & 2 teens have recently returned from our first holiday to Telunas Beach. From the very beginning with correspondence with Lilis to our warm welcome with Elsa at the ferry terminal I cannot write how impressed we have been. The accommodation is great, the staff very friendly we especially loved Heriyanto with his gorgeous smile and singing and Elsa with her help to make our stay enjoyable. Nothing was too much trouble. The food is amazing we all loved meal times. It is just a lovely place to lay in one of the hammocks in your own cabana reading a book, sipping a cool drink, swimming, playing one of the many beach games. The hike to the waterfall is great. It is truly a magical place and only wished we could have stayed longer. Until we meet again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 Hrs from Batam (3+ from Singapore) but a world away, Telunas Resorts has two distinct properties to serve guests seeking rest, relaxation, and fun. Telunas Beach Resort provides "rustic elegance" (i.E., Cozy bed-and-breakfast) while Telunas Private Island provides "simple luxury" (i.E., Comfortable private resort). Built entirely above the water, enjoy Telunas' stunning sea and jungle views and let sea breezes and lapping water ease you to sleep. Facilities: Private Island - 15 sea villas, grand lodge (dining, lounge, etc.); Beach Resort - 10 private chalets, 4 deluxe rooms, 1 multi-family suite, 5 dorms, meeting room, lounge, dining room, private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Telunas Resorts - Telunas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telunas Beach Hotel Sugi Island
- Telunas Beach Hotel Batam
- Telunas Beach Batam
- Telunas Resorts - Telunas Beach Resort Indonesia/Sugi Island, Riau Islands