Visited this place for five days with classmates aiming for a total rest and relax, but turned out we got bored on the second night already.
They don't provide TV, they don't have internet access, they don't have much thing to entertain you.You need to be well-prepared before coming here, especially if you get bored easily just like us.
Food OK, but some meals are too spicy. Worse come to worst because they do not have menus. You eat what they serve. At some meal times, the crew were too busied up with their own meals rather than serving us (yes! they eat what the guests eat AND at the same time), they didn't even bother to check and replace the dish trays, so if you are late for meal, you'll end up eating leftovers - even if it means broth.
The jewel of this place is its refreshingly natural setting. It is a total nature refreshment and treat, but again, five days doing nothing are really boring. In general, this place is great for enjoying nature but I don't think I'll come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 Hrs from Batam (3+ from Singapore) but a world away, Telunas Resorts has two distinct properties to serve guests seeking rest, relaxation, and fun. Telunas Beach Resort provides "rustic elegance" (i.E., Cozy bed-and-breakfast) while Telunas Private Island provides "simple luxury" (i.E., Comfortable private resort). Built entirely above the water, enjoy Telunas' stunning sea and jungle views and let sea breezes and lapping water ease you to sleep. Facilities: Private Island - 15 sea villas, grand lodge (dining, lounge, etc.); Beach Resort - 10 private chalets, 4 deluxe rooms, 1 multi-family suite, 5 dorms, meeting room, lounge, dining room, private beach. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Telunas Beach Hotel Sugi Island
- Telunas Beach Hotel Batam
- Telunas Beach Batam
- Telunas Resorts - Telunas Beach Resort Indonesia/Sugi Island, Riau Islands