I had a blast at Telunas Beach Resort. Again, I went there for a school trip but, my god, I have never had so much fun in my life! The waterfall trek was so much fun and the beach is amazing. Make sure you jump of the high tower, which was the highlight of my trip. A tip would be that you go with a group. It was a perfect beach and the water was so clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 Hrs from Batam (3+ from Singapore) but a world away, Telunas Resorts has two distinct properties to serve guests seeking rest, relaxation, and fun. Telunas Beach Resort provides "rustic elegance" (i.E., Cozy bed-and-breakfast) while Telunas Private Island provides "simple luxury" (i.E., Comfortable private resort). Built entirely above the water, enjoy Telunas' stunning sea and jungle views and let sea breezes and lapping water ease you to sleep. Facilities: Private Island - 15 sea villas, grand lodge (dining, lounge, etc.); Beach Resort - 10 private chalets, 4 deluxe rooms, 1 multi-family suite, 5 dorms, meeting room, lounge, dining room, private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Telunas Resorts - Telunas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telunas Beach Hotel Sugi Island
- Telunas Beach Hotel Batam
- Telunas Beach Batam
- Telunas Resorts - Telunas Beach Resort Indonesia/Sugi Island, Riau Islands