I had a blast at Telunas Beach Resort. Again, I went there for a school trip but, my god, I have never had so much fun in my life! The waterfall trek was so much fun and the beach is amazing. Make sure you jump of the high tower, which was the highlight of my trip. A tip would be that you go with a group. It was a perfect beach and the water was so clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 hrs from Batam (3+ from Singapore) but a world away, Telunas provides "rustic elegance" for individuals and groups seeking rest, relaxation, and fun. Leave stress behind and savor three included, local/internationally-influenced buffet meals. Built entirely above the water, enjoy Telunas’ stunning sea and jungle views and let sea breezes and lapping water ease you to sleep. Facilities: six private chalets, four deluxe rooms, one multi-family suite, five dorms, meeting room, lounge, dining room, private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and T4B so you can book your Telunas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telunas Beach Hotel Sugi Island
- Telunas Beach Hotel Batam
- Telunas Beach Batam
- Telunas Beach Resort Indonesia/Sugi Island, Riau Islands