If you love the serenity of the Ocean and like to take a vacation, without thinking of any necessities, this is the place to be. The lovely rhythmic sound of the ocean, along with the flora around us, this is truly a blissful experience. I and my girlfriend stayed here for 3D2N and we had an amazing experience. The Staff - whatever compliment you give them, it feels less, they were the most amazing people in the resort, always around to help you and answer any queries you have. We took a Private cottage and we could see the ocean below through our floor (don't get worried, all the construction is done with wooden planks). The rains seems more than amazing here and it's a perfect getaway for anyone (Business/Couples/Family/Friends/Solo - it doesn't matter).
They serve you food (thrice a day - included in the cost) which is amazing (you must have read a lot about the Banana Crepes in many reviews before mine, believe me, no one is lying - They are simply amazing. They serve local dishes, which is Kudos to the Chef there). We also had a romantic candlelight dinner ordered for us, and it was amazing. They served us rendang and Black Rice Pudding Cake.
They have Board games, for the family to spend quality time with each other, and also badminton court, volleyball court, table tennis, Football (Soccer - for american friends), hammocks and chairs in the beach.
It's a great place to be, very close to Singapore and yet you don't feel like that. It Peace and Tranquility at it's best. Do visit this place, make new friends, and build an awesome memory for life.
- Also Known As:
- Telunas Beach Hotel
- Telunas Beach Hotel Sugi Island
- Telunas Beach Hotel Batam
- Telunas Beach Batam
- Telunas Beach Resort Indonesia/Sugi Island, Riau Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 hrs from Batam (3+ from Singapore) but a world away, Telunas provides "rustic elegance" for individuals and groups seeking rest, relaxation, and fun. Leave stress behind and savor three included, local/internationally-influenced buffet meals. Built entirely above the water, enjoy Telunas’ stunning sea and jungle views and let sea breezes and lapping water ease you to sleep. Facilities: six private chalets, four deluxe rooms, one multi-family suite, five dorms, meeting room, lounge, dining room, private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and T4B so you can book your Telunas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.