Stayed here for 3 nights with my partner. To be switched off from 'the real world' for a few days was amazing. We were collected in Batam by Aan and taken to the local boat to transfer to telunas. Was a very interesting ride, but part of the whole experience! It was just us and a group of uni students from singapore on the island and we hardly saw them the whole time. It was like we had the whole place to ourselves! We had pizza on the beach and a bonfire the first night which was great and we had the 'romantic dinner' on the second night which is a must!
We basically spent our time walking on the beach and stepping in the hammocks. It was total bliss. We also spent time fishing off the deck which was great even though we didn't catch anything. We received such great service the whole time,it really was the most relaxing experience I've ever had.
The only downside was the rubbish that was on the beach further down from the resort. This obviously washes up from the sea but we were quite shocked at how much there was. Not a fault if the resort at all!
We were also surprised to be taken to a different island on the way back to catch the connection to batam. I didn't enjoy this part at all and felt quite unsafe after our telunas host left us. So be aware do that bit.
Would go back in a heartbeat and will recommend this place to everyone!
Thank you Aan and staff for looking after us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 Hrs from Batam (3+ from Singapore) but a world away, Telunas Resorts has two distinct properties to serve guests seeking rest, relaxation, and fun. Telunas Beach Resort provides "rustic elegance" (i.E., Cozy bed-and-breakfast) while Telunas Private Island provides "simple luxury" (i.E., Comfortable private resort). Built entirely above the water, enjoy Telunas' stunning sea and jungle views and let sea breezes and lapping water ease you to sleep. Facilities: Private Island - 15 sea villas, grand lodge (dining, lounge, etc.); Beach Resort - 10 private chalets, 4 deluxe rooms, 1 multi-family suite, 5 dorms, meeting room, lounge, dining room, private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Telunas Resorts - Telunas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telunas Beach Hotel Sugi Island
- Telunas Beach Hotel Batam
- Telunas Beach Batam
- Telunas Resorts - Telunas Beach Resort Indonesia/Sugi Island, Riau Islands