Our children, ages 9,6 and 3, loved the Indonesian wood boats, interacting with the sea life and tide pools, catching crabs and having crab races, sleeping in really fancy, bunk beds, eating awesome food, the camp fire, visiting a neighboring island, seeing exotic birds, jumping off the high dive into the ocean, playing ping pong, shrimping and hunting for gong gong, making new friends with the people who work at the resort...
As parents, we loved: the peace of the resort, feeling comfortable giving our children freedom to explore, the privacy that the resort allows, the charming and comfortable villa, good food, swimming in the South China Sea, the friendliness of the staff, the picturesque environment...
Additionally, the ethno tour was amazing and not to be missed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 1.5 Hrs from Batam (3+ from Singapore) but a world away, Telunas Resorts has two distinct properties to serve guests seeking rest, relaxation, and fun. Telunas Beach Resort provides "rustic elegance" (i.E., Cozy bed-and-breakfast) while Telunas Private Island provides "simple luxury" (i.E., Comfortable private resort). Built entirely above the water, enjoy Telunas' stunning sea and jungle views and let sea breezes and lapping water ease you to sleep. Facilities: Private Island - 15 sea villas, grand lodge (dining, lounge, etc.); Beach Resort - 10 private chalets, 4 deluxe rooms, 1 multi-family suite, 5 dorms, meeting room, lounge, dining room, private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Telunas Resorts - Telunas Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Telunas Beach Hotel Sugi Island
- Telunas Beach Hotel Batam
- Telunas Beach Batam
- Telunas Resorts - Telunas Beach Resort Indonesia/Sugi Island, Riau Islands