“Worth every Euro!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Torre del Tartufo Cooking Vacations Tuscany

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Chiaveretto
Torre del Tartufo Cooking Vacations Tuscany
You added Torre del Tartufo Cooking Vacations Tuscany to your Saves list
Loc Il Podere 56 | AR, 52010 Chiaveretto, Italy   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
New Jersey
“Worth every Euro!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2008

Torre del Tartufo was absolutely beautiful and the staff exceptionally gracious and attentive. Barbara, the manager, greets you as you arrive at the home. She is warm and goes out of her way to make your visit unforgetable. The house and grounds are stunning and I felt so well taken care of when I was there. Franco, the chef, was a lot of fun and played great music during our lessons. The classes went so quickly and picking and smelling the fragrant herbs in the garden while the sun was setting is one of my fondest memories.

There is so much more that I can write, but trust me when I say it: Save your money and book this trip! You will not regret it!

• Stayed September 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Plymouth, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2008

I just returned from my week-long stay at Torre del Tartufo with a group of friends. I had a great time. There were so many things we enjoyed. We were warmly welcomed by the staff. Chef Franco taught us so many wonderful and delicious recipes. The schedule worked out well as we had enough free time each day before beginning the cooking classes in the afternoon. The accomodations were very nice and the picturesque setting was beautiful. A very enjoyable experience indeed.

• Liked — Very lovely setting with nicely appointed rooms.
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2008

I stayed at Torre del Tartufo from October 12 - 19, 2008, and it was one of the best vacations I've ever had. The villa is beautiful, the food is amazing and the staff are exceedingly friendly.

Its a bit of a hike up the hill to the villa, but once you get there the view is stunning.

I swear, they have the best beds in all of Italy. Fluffy duvet, comfy mattresses and lovely pillows.

Everything is impeccably clean. You really feel that it is your home away from home while in Italy. I would stay there again, and I would recommend Torre del Tartufo to all my friends and family.

• Liked — The beds and the staff
  • Disliked — nothing!
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Torre del Tartufo Cooking Vacations Tuscany? Share your experiences!