As other travellers say, prepare for quiet the hike.. The room we selected was the only one left so we went with two single beds, a fan, and a bucket toilet for 220$ inc taxes. I would say that this hotel was not worth so much.
Cons: - the water pressure of the shower was non existent
- the wifi password is something you have to ask for after purchasing food from the Italian restaurant (which is overpriced and poor quality)
-those stairs. Oh man those stairs, especially with backpacks on after 32 hours of traveling.
- the beds have no sheets
-the fan was so loud and clunky we both awoke during the night thinking someone was banging on the door
- not a good cup of coffee to start the day
- random town dog trying to eat our food and sleep in our room (haha?)
-fact that random dog was the only friendly thing about the hotel
Pros: the way my butt looks after running all those stairs for three days
-travel Center attached
-better then average free breakfast
- the view over the harbour was absolutely breath taking
- the rooms were relatively clean, and included mosquito nets over the beds
Conclusion: money better spent elsewhere or good for very short term stays.
- Also Known As:
- Gardena Hotel Labuan Bajo, Flores, Indonesia