“Great dive and great instructor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bajo Dive Club

Bajo Dive Club
Jalan Soekarno Hatta | PADI Dive Center - Resort, Labuan Bajo, Flores 86554, Indonesia
+62 385 41503
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Bajo Dive Club, enjoy the diving with the first dive school in Labuan Bajo. We offer Daytrips, Rincatrekking-Divekombination (Komodo Dragons), and Dive Safaries.
mui ne
“Great dive and great instructor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Really enjoyed it and it was one of the best instructors I ever had. Price is at any diveschool the same. Refresher was only 100k extra. For the dive we were very lucky, too.

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
6 attraction reviews
“'It's like you got a tick list of all the cool things to see then saw it all!'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had an absolutely incredible 3 day dive safari with Bajo Dive Club. We made 10 dives in total, and each was excellent- from current-swept dives with big pelagics to pristine reefs and beautiful macro dives. The underwater landscape was incredible. The crew was incredibly helpful and met all our needs, from a constant supply of tea and cookies to fantastic meals. Martin, our dive master, was fantastic. He proved to be very knowledgeable and passionate about diving and sea life, giving interesting briefings. He took our interests on board when selecting dive sites and did his best to ensure that we all got the maximum out of the diving we did. He was also a lot of fun! The result was a brilliant trip with the best diving ever!

Visited September 2012
“Best diving ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

I did the 3D 2N safari with bajo,and it was amazing! We did 10 dives, of which every single was a highlight on it's own. The boat was well equipped and the staff was really helpful with anything we needed and always taking care that we have enough food, cookies & tea! Martin, our dive master, is a passionate diver knowing everything about the sea and knowing where to find the cool fish! Not only did he ask us where we want to dive and adjusted the program accordingly, he also tried to find the fish each of us was favoring! I was an absolutely amazing safari and I totally recommend to go with bajo!

Temse, Belgium
4 attraction reviews
“I saw it all”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We did the 3 day live aboard to the Komodo national park and it was really great.

There were 3 other divers on board so a total of 5 and our dive master Martin. He was the absolute best, showed us all the good stuff, asked us where we wanted to go, what we wanted to do/see and had a relaxed and enthusiastic attitude so everybody had fun. He has "The eyes" printed on his maskstrap and after 3 dives you realise why. He can spot the smallest and the biggest animals or nudibranches miles away! Too bad I didn't bring a camera because I think he really showed us everything there is to see in this great location.

If I ever come back I'll definitely ask for him!

Visited September 2012
Vancouver
3 attraction reviews
“Trip of a lifetime for a great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My boyfriend and I booked on a 5D/4N safari after the recommendation of our friends, who did the same safari a few years earlier -- we were very glad that we did! We were outfitted in new/well maintained equipment and ushered to the boat. Every day was an adventure. Each site was spectacular. There is something for everyone: big fish, small stuff, drift dives, etc... We could have spent another week on board. The staff helped with the set up of equipment before and after the dive, the food was outstanding with coffee, tea and cookies available all day (they even catered to our gluten-free diet), and we were well briefed before each dive. I felt very safe and confident in our guide - Jamie - and dive master - Gusti. The only CON on board was that the matress on my bed had a dent in it from past patrons laying in the same place - however, this did not detract from my quality of sleep on board. Finally, owner Anke is an exceptionally kind person - she checked in on us before we departed for the safari, and kindly offered to drive us to the airport after our stay in Labuan Bajo concluded. Bajo Dive Club's safari is certainly the best value on the market. We will be back again!!!

Visited August 2012