“Komodo diving with Bajo Dive Club” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bajo Dive Club

Bajo Dive Club
Jalan Soekarno Hatta | PADI Dive Center - Resort, Labuan Bajo, Flores 86554, Indonesia
+62 385 41503
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 26 activities in Labuan Bajo
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Bajo Dive Club, enjoy the diving with the first dive scool in Labuan Bajo. We offer Daytrips, Rincatrekking, and Dive Safaries.
Bali, Indonesia
“Komodo diving with Bajo Dive Club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I did 6 dives with Bajo dive club and had a great experience! Each dive was in a different location which was negotiated in advance. Scotty and Valerie 2 Americas dive instructors were great - really enthusiastic, knowledgeable, passionate about diving and took time out to speak to each of the divers. Scotty ensured divers of similar capability were paired and moved pairings where necessary ensuring maximum dive opportunities. Jimmy the local guide was great too. The diving was fantastic, we went to Batu Balong, Tatawa, Manta Point, Sebayur, Castle rock and crystal rock. Highlights were obviously the Manta's - just sublime but such a wealth of sealife - Awesome!!!! Safety was taken seriously, and the boat crew were supportive.

Thanks to Scotty for taking the time out to distribute photos afterwards which is a great momento and I know takes time and effort.

Great diving and I would dive with them again for sure.

Stockholm, Sweden
“pleasant diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

The diving around Komodo was superb, the corals were really nice and swarming of life. At the manta point were it was a bit of a current we saw around 7 manta rays who circled around us for the whole dive (>60 minutes), absolutely amazing!
The divemasters gave really clear instructions and also shared there knowledge about the animals in the area, wich I appreciate a lot.
One of the divemasters took pictures during the dives which he later distributed to all the divers through email, very nice touch.
If I come back and dive in Komodo again, I will go with Bajo Dive Club again for sure.

The Hague, The Netherlands
“Excellent Diving and good Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

When I visit Bajo dive club I just want to ask the direction, however I booked a 3 day diving trip with this dive-school. The diving around Flores is spectactular and fantastic, 25% of worldwide marinelife does live in this area. There is a lot to see and the dive sites are really beautifull. As the diving experience for the biggest part is created by the dive-sites and the marinelife you see its also important that your dive-school/dive masters give you a relaxed feeling. This is totaly the case with Bajo dive club, located on the mainstreet (just in front of restaurants "The Lounge" and "Made in Italy"). These dive school has great masters that take you up in the group as you are part of their family. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun, their knowledge of the area is great and they take the time to really explain everything and give you a comfortable feeling for every dive. It was just perfect and one of the best experiences I have had in Flores.

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Excellent diving”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

First of all, if you are not yet in Flores- go there. It is an amazing place to dive! When you get to Flores, find Bajo Dive club. They are located on the main street close to the marina- easy to find. I took 4 intro dives with them (if you have time, take the license, 4 intro dives is silly, but it was definitely worth it).

It was a friendly atmosphere on the boat. My dive master was great. He made me feel a 100 % safe under water which made me relax and enjoy the extra ordinary scenery. I will definitly recommend Bajo Dive Club.

Visited June 2012
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
6 attraction reviews
“Good Diving and Experience with Bajo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We picked Bajo randomly as they were near our hotel and it was late. We were able to dive three dives one day with only three of us and one dive master, Jimmy. There were also two returning employees along as unofficial guides. We did a 2nd day with two dives with five customers, two dive masters (one of whom was with a beginner and one for the four of us). The dives were great, the dive masters were very experienced locals who knew the currents and tides well, which is important with the strong currents there. The equipment was good, and even though the wetsuits were a little worn, we had much worse in the Gili's at a couple of dive shops. Overall, we would go with them again as we enjoyed some of the best diving we've ever done and felt comfortable with them. We would recommend them to our friends that go to Flores.

Visited June 2012