Decent, clean, and spacious hotel in Labuan Bajo, about 5 minutes from the airport. They have around 4 cars available that can take you to town and to/from the airport.
We stayed in the Jayakarta suite, which is very large and very good value for money at $150/night . Breakfast was decent and the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely one of the best hotels in Labuan Bajo and will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along Labuan Bajo Beach, The Jayakarta Suites Komodo Flores offers luxurious accommodation surrounded by tropical greenery. It features a dive club offering programs for divers of all levels. The Jayakarta Suites Komodo Flores is a 15-minute drive from Komodo Airport, which is an hour's flight from Ngurah Rai International Airport. A boat cruise to Komodo Island takes 1 hour and 30 minutes. Free airport pick-up service is offered. Guests at Jayakarta Suites Flores can take a dip in the outdoor pool, or visit the spa for a relaxing aromatherapy massage. The hotel also has a concierge desk and a jogging track. Wi-Fi is free in public areas. Rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, minibar, and tea/coffee making facilities. Private bathrooms have separate bathtub and shower facilities. Some rooms feature beautiful views of the ocean. Buffet breakfast is served at Jayakarta Suites Komodo Flores. Meals can be enjoyed at Nat's Coffee Shop, while cocktails are available at Nick's Bar Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your The Jayakarta Suites Komodo-Flores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Jayakarta Suites Komodo-Flores Hotel Labuan Bajo
- The Jayakarta Suites Komodo-Flores Labuan Bajo, Indonesia