“BETTER THAN THE OTHER PLACE” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Whistlers Chocolate Co

Whistlers Chocolate Co
506 Great Northern Highway, Middle Swan, Swan, Western Australia 6104, Australia
61 (08) 9475 0150
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: A new attraction, the Whistlers Chocolate Co has a great range of fresh product...and the dark chocolate is fantastic. Just had to buy some! And, coffee/tea for snacks.
Perth, Australia
36 attraction reviews
“BETTER THAN THE OTHER PLACE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

The prices for chocolate at these sorts of places are allway dearer than the chain chops but you can find a better quality of chocolate here. The range is great and you can get everything in a plain packet or nice packaging for a gift. Located on Great Northern Hwy where Waldecks Garden Center was. The best thing i liked about this place is the cleanliness and the staff handle the food for you. Went to the other place and watch kids grabbing the free samples and when the parents said enough they threw them back for other people to try. Great place to stop and have lunch and then a treat for later.

Visited October 2013

Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“The swings and roundabouts of chocolate factories”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Whistlers is a great place for kids.There is a large grassed area that is fully fenced and a enormous sand pit.Children will like drawing on the huge blackboard,playing with the balls and hiding in the bamboo.You will like the peace this affords.The coffee is average,food is average,and the service is average,and the chocolate is well ..average.Its not bad chocolate, but it's pricey in comparison to other tastier brands that you could source from any good organic shop.Sadly this is also true of the ice cream and the macaroons. It has the edge over Margaret River on venue,because it is so great for little ones but not really on the merchandising,service and quality of the chocolate in my opinion.

Visited July 2013
Great Western, Australia
32 attraction reviews
“I was like a kid in a china shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

For all types of choclate and coated sweets - this is the place. I felt like a kid in a china shop, wanting to try and pick up everything. Iwasted no time in making selections from childhood memories, and those that were new creations to excite my taste buds. There is also more area outside to entertain the kids whie you have coffee etc. Would recommend as a must visit

Visited August 2013
18 attraction reviews
“BEST chocolate factory in WA!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Please don't let some of the other reviews stop you from visiting here. We visited recently and loved it! We were so impressed by the beautiful lay out and set up of the place. It has a stylish interior, such a huge range of whistler products to choose from, the shelves are all well stocked! So there's no shortage of anything! The staff were friendly, welcoming & attentive. We ate at the cafe and thought the food was delicious. I ordered the vegetarian turkish bread sandwhich which was really tasty. Their hot chips were nice and fresh. The only thing that we ordered and were disappointed with was the pizza from the kids menu. It was just a frozen one, heated up & not exciting at all. It was one of the two pack snap off pizzas you buy in a box at the supermarket and we payed $5 for it. We thought it was let down for their cafe to be serving that & embarrassing. They really should remove that item from their menu & replace it with a homemade/flavor some one. We loved the HUGE outdoor area where there is seating, as well as huge sand pits for the kids, big chalk boards on walls, lots of balls for the kids to play with etc..It's great & makes this place a family friendly one! The only other thing that may disappoint some, is there isn't lots of free chocolate samples out & on offer. Personally that didn't bother me as I'm not big on the communal germ bowl idea! But if you ask, they will allow you to have a try of their products. In my opinion, Whistlers chocolate Co is the best of all in WA! Such beautiful reasonably priced items for sale. Better more exciting items, than at other chocolate factories that I've visited. You must visit Whistlers Chocolate Co!

Visited August 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
“Best chocolate experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was in Swan valley with my family and being my second time there, I wasn't too keen on bringing them to MR chocolate factory. Lucky for me, I passed by Whistlers chocolate co and decided to have a look! Wow wow wow! The chocolates were heavenly... I was a little ignored by the staffs but who cares. I want the chocolates. My husband's family was not keen on the chocolates but after they sampled them, they bought more than me. What a joke. My nephew and 2 daughters had such a good time in the open space behind the restaurant and there they even had a football match! Thinking about it makes me laugh .. The reluctant ones to enter were the reluctant ones to leave. I loved the snakes choco, honeycomb choco, pretzels choco, licorice choco. Best is the snakes and pretzels! Thumbssssssss up! *far better than the commercialized Margaret River Chocolate Factory*

Visited June 2013