We returned 22/02/11 .What a disappointing experience If you are a couple or in need of a relaxing holiday PLEASE READ THE POOR REPORTS ON THIS HOTEL EVERY COMMENT IS TRUE. I could write it all again because it is so very true.
A short summery- Poor quality food ,children unsupervised putting their hands into dishes licking serving spoons children running around with food , Food on seating and the floor, Hard to believe there was a child on roller trainers weaving round the dinners.The stressed staff appeared to ignore everything. The Pangea restaurant is a canteen this is THE NEW BUTLINS.
Take care in the infinity pool YOU MAY SWIM INTO A POO TURD.Retire to the adult pool where the staff give up on asking families to leave.
Thomson are letting couples and older travellers down by not marketing the Sensatori as an experience for young families.I am very sure they will have a different perspective on their holiday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its privileged Oceanfront location, offering spectacular views of the island La Gomera and Mount Teide, the Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort is perfectly integrated in the South west coast of Tenerife. This stunning Design hotel is situated in the fishing village Alcala, a beautiful unspoiled area at five minutes driving distance from the amazing Los Gigantes cliffs. It offers an attractive and inspiring proposal to experience new sensations and to live magic moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Melia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Guia De Isora, Tenerife